fbpx

Cards

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

I have the Kirin family card from a few years ago, but didn’t receive any of the newer ones. Love the pegasus and hippocampus ones in the pic above.

I feel weird asking to be added back onto the card list. Maybe I was dropped on purpose? lol

Did you get yours yet? I know I sent you one. I’ll have to check my returned pile here…
      I didn’t intentionally drop anyone who is active, though I have given up on some people whose cards get returned and I don’t have a current address for.

I think the reason some people got left out this year is that I have a couple different lists- I THOUGHT I had combined them, but some people got left out somehow. I went through it and added everyone.
      Anybody who still lacks a card and wants one , pipe up, and I will be sure to add you!

Nope, didn’t get one yet. It just occurred to me though, that maybe you still have my old address? Remember how you sent Candy, the September raffle dragon to my old address, cause your list is different than what Susie has for my store orders? I just assumed at the time that you would mail to the same address I get stuff from the store sent to, but that wasn’t the case. I just totally forgot to tell you in my last raffle entries that I moved like 2 years ago (stupid me).

I can PM you my correct address, cause I sure would like one of the other cards… even if they are a year or two old.

Riversgrace
      Participant

Thank you for the wonderful card! Such a beautiful painting! You are so kind to take the time out of your day to send your fans cards…again one more reason why you are an amazing artist πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
        Participant

I wonder if mine has arrived – I haven’t been home long enough to see…

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

Yours was returned, I must not have the right address for you!
          I only got 5 returned so far, pretty good for me!

if it’s been re-sent it hasn’t arrived yet *bites nails anxiously*

twindragonsmum

tdm

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I got my card this week as well…actually it looks like it was delivered earlier to my ex-husband’s house and he waited until doing the kid swap to pass it along to me. Last year my card got forwarded because I filed a change of address form with the post office. The mail forwarding from his place has expired though and the one from my parent’s house has about 6 more months before it expires as well.

Skigod377
            Participant

Awww I didn’t get one this year. I’ve gotten one every other year so I figured I was already on the list. If not, can I be put back on, please? πŸ™‚

Melody
              Keymaster

Melody, I realize the mail might still be bogged down, but we’re only one state apart. Did you mail mine or ? Just wondering and hoping it’s not lost. Thanks. πŸ™‚

Yep , you were sent one… let me know if it don’t show. I might get it back.

Melody
                Keymaster

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum

I just re-sent it last Thursday.

Melody
                  Keymaster

I don’t know if you have my new address in Illinois Melody?

OOps , no I sent it to your old address. My personal address list isn’t connected to the Windstone store account, so I am always behind on address changes.

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum

I just re-sent it last Thursday.

Thankies!!!! :party:

tdm

Silver Fox 77
                      Participant

Thank you for the beautiful card Melody!
                        I was so surprised when I found it! πŸ˜€

Kelly
                        Participant

:bigsmile: Beautiful card Melody! Thank you much!

pegasus4240
                          Participant

I got my Lady Cat and my card today! The card went to the old address, so I’ll send you the new one. Nobody’s mentioned that the kitty card is sparkly! Very cool. Thanks!! πŸ™‚

-- Angie

moonbeam
                            Participant

I got my card today! The one from 2010 with the beautiful Pegasus πŸ™‚
                              Thank you so much for it, Melody!

Tara
                              Participant

Got my card today. The kitties are adorable. Thanks Melody!

Gremlin1
                                Participant

I got mine today!! Thank you so much!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 115 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.