fbpx

"Bubble" eyes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody "Bubble" eyes

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Did you ever fix My Lady up Barrdwing? Do you have pictures? ๐Ÿ˜€

Heather
      Participant

Poor My Lady! She is still languishing in her box, wondering why I’m taking so long. Part of the reason is that it’s going to be a big repair, and I’m afraid of messing it up. And part of it is just lack of time. But I will gather up my courage and tackle the job one of these days . . . or simply admit defeat and consult with Kyrin. ๐Ÿ˜ณ This is such a dear old dragon and I really do want to do right by her!

kitsunelady
        Participant

Aww, poor girl. D: Best of luck repairing her! I’m sure she’s very happy to have a loving new owner. =)

Randi
          Participant

Not sure if anyone has checked this posting in a while…but I figured I would ask if repairs have finished and painting has commenced? Any new updated photos please?
            I can understand being afraid to touch her cause of her history…but I hope you did. :yes:

Heather
            Participant

I am a great big chicken! ๐Ÿ˜ณ That, and really short on time this past couple of years . . . I have a couple of chipped pieces that I plan to practice on before I tackle getting My Lady fixed, and I’ve finally accumulated the tools I think I’ll need. It’s just a matter of the time, now. I do have some paint that (hopefully) will let me match her colors. And goodness knows PYOs have at least taught me something about how to paint. So the groundwork has been laid, but the project remains to be properly begun.

Randi
              Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

I am a great big chicken! ๐Ÿ˜ณ That, and really short on time this past couple of years . . . I have a couple of chipped pieces that I plan to practice on before I tackle getting My Lady fixed, and I’ve finally accumulated the tools I think I’ll need. It’s just a matter of the time, now. I do have some paint that (hopefully) will let me match her colors. And goodness knows PYOs have at least taught me something about how to paint. So the groundwork has been laid, but the project remains to be properly begun.

Looking at the positive side at least you have too tools needed to fix her if/when you wish to tackle the project. Either way Lady still sounds very special to you and you will know when/if you are ready to take on a fix her…and i understand about time..sometimes it seems to fly by. Thank you for the update. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.