fbpx

Blue Morpho Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Blue Morpho Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

WOW!!! O.O

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Featherwurm
      Participant

Spectacular! And what a lovely garden too!

Mercury Star
        Participant

Oh wow, he is so stunning, I have such a major need for one! Thank you for the lovely photo, Etruscan!

Kim
          Blocked

I just love the way they did the wings on the these dragons!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mercury Star
            Participant

I think that is part of what makes them extra appealing to me. I love all the gorgeous shades of deep blue and the addition of the black, but the patterns on the wings just adds the extra wow factor to me, and makes me want them more than if they were just a blue dragon.

pipsxlch
              Participant

That Riser is absolutely stunning and tempts me to replace my peacock one! The Spectrals always ‘felt’ like nocturnal critters to me with their reflective eyes, and the Morpho color scheme works just as good for that. The way they’re holding their wings ‘feels’ like they’re displaying, so I really like the wing detailing on them. I think I like the Spectrals best in this scheme.
                That’s a really great picture also!

Samwise
                Participant

That is gorgeous!

Brittany
                  Participant

Haha. I feel like the oddball now… my favorite is the scratching Dragon and I can’t wait to get him in this color. The riser is a close second for sure! Late to the party but I agree with finishing the family of griffins first and that’s saying a lot since I only collect the dragons (so far anyway…. Some of these other pieces sorely tempt me).

rachelled
                    Participant

Forgive me if this has been asked before – But what is the likelihood of the Blue Morpho Hoarder being released?

I only ask because although it was a test paint, I don’t think the model has been released before, so I was wondering if it will possibly be the first ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Lauren
                      Participant

Oh yeah, pretty dragons. I was hesitant about getting this guy but am very glad I did! Not sure if a photo belongs here or in “Show your Collection”, so he’s in both places. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh my word that Spectral is FANTASTIC!! I really hope that gets re-released at some point, I’d love to have one of those next to my fledgling. And also a lap dragon. I am still waiting on that one to pop up.

Brittany
                        Participant

Well I grabbed a baby because I’m chomping at the bit waiting on a scratcher or mother coiled in this color, so if someone is going for a full family and missed the baby, I will probably re-home him once I get one of my favorites. I just couldn’t NOT have a blue in the meantime!

Falcolf
                          Participant

Oh man, I love the baby, he’s SO cute! I think he’s one of my favourites of this family.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Brittany
                            Participant

Oh man, I love the baby, he’s SO cute! I think he’s one of my favourites of this family.

Isn’t he though?! The black outline around his eyes makes them that much more adorable! My husband doesn’t ‘get it’, sadly. He thinks the baby is identical to the fledgling! But he listens to me go on and on about my dragons while I listen to him tell me about computer parts, so it’s a fair trade ๐Ÿ˜‰

pdlucich
                              Participant

Wow, they went fast! Good thing I’d already decided I’d reached my budget limit, or I’d have been disappointed. (Waiting patiently for the next batch.)

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                                Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Lauren
                                Participant

Isn’t he though?! The black outline around his eyes makes them that much more adorable! My husband doesn’t ‘get it’, sadly. He thinks the baby is identical to the fledgling! But he listens to me go on and on about my dragons while I listen to him tell me about computer parts, so it’s a fair trade ๐Ÿ˜‰

They’re very close, but definitely not identical; even the sculpts themselves have different shapes to them. I think it takes a close eye for detail to really see it though. In fact, I had to bring up the pictures for them to compare side-to-side today as I was debating whether or not to get a baby in addition to the fledgling I’d already bought. I chose not to as I want the lap or perhaps even the scratching dragon quite badly to go with the morpho baby, but it was a close thing because especially with that larger eye it’s just *darling*.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 146 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.