fbpx

Blue Morpho Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Blue Morpho Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh, I’d still think he’s beautiful either way! It was just something I noticed right away, but again. I have weird OCD over things like that. It doesn’t mean I don’t like him… I mean.. I spent nearly 3 hours trying to decide what to get! I think that’s a new record for me ^_^;

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Dragoneer_88
      Participant

After seeing these other pieces, I agree they might need some black on the tails. Never the less, they are gorgeous!

jmoore
        Participant

Which other dragon sculpts or is that too much to ask? Personally I am such a sucker for the mother and male dragon. And the old warrior and lap.

I think the spectral looks absolutely amazing in this color!

Ann

There’s a cart of sitting Spectrasls finished now. She has test painted a Secret Keeper, Emp, and a few others. I’ll go look.

**** time passes***

Ok I took some snapshots of the ones that are sitting around. They are posted in the blog thing: http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/blue-morpho-dragons-brandi-has-been-test-painting

Love the little “Hoarder” guy! πŸ™‚

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I’m holding out for the lap dragon. But I have to admit I would love to see how the sitting Spectrals look and that Hoarder dragon is adorable. I only hope all of the dragonare produced for a long time, even when they sell out. I would like to have the chance to buy as many as I can but my finances don’t allow me luxury to purchase them as they come out. So happy for blue themed dragons πŸ™‚

Aaron
            Participant

I agree with Jennifer. I like the Rising Spectral better than the griffins because there is less black. I feel the same way about the black paint. I’ve wanted blue dragons for some time (since I first saw the Blue Ice dragons), and I think the blues on the blue morpho pieces are gorgeous. I’m still on the fence with the Rising Spectral, though, because of the black paint (reminds me of Black Gold and Black Violet Peacock) and the white spots (both inspired by the butterfly, I know). I can’t wait to see members’ pictures.

Mercury Star
              Participant

I only hope all of the dragonare produced for a long time, even when they sell out. I would like to have the chance to buy as many as I can but my finances don’t allow me luxury to purchase them as they come out. So happy for blue themed dragons πŸ™‚

This! So far I want all of the ones I have seen, and I hope I will someday be able to get all the dragons I want.

Falcolf
                Participant

The spectral is my favourite so far though that hoarder is reeeeally cute πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

After seeing the photos of the other dragons, I definitely think this ‘wears’ better on the dragons! That said I’m always thrilled that we are all so diverse in our tastes as fans, and would never try to discourage anyone from the colors they love. πŸ™‚

Moreover, my opinions should hold little weight, as I can’t afford to collect right now!

I am surprised to admit that this color makes me want an emperor for the very first time?! XD

Well done to everyone that had a hand in this color as it is very pretty.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Samwise
                    Participant

I’m biased toward dragons, but I’d be OCD too about completing a family first. I am loving the blue morpho coloring on the dragons.

I thought I was mostly content with my Windstone collection, but I’ve got to have a piece in this color. So far I like the sitting Spectral the best, but I’m going to wait and see how the other dragons turn out before I buy anything.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

As much as I love these… I hope they are released in a little moderation! LOL! I want the Lap and the little Hoarder as well… and the Old Warrior…. and the Riser if it comes back out… yea. Oh and an Emeperor of course! Honestly though, if I bought them ALL… it’s probably a whole months worth of income! HAHA!

So yes, I agree very muchly that I hope it is also produced for a quite while <3 I think Windstone found another winner!

Huge kudos to Brandi for coming up with such and amazing scheme that was able to make it to the Limited Production phase!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

WOW!!! Just got to really take a good look at the blog photo on my nice work monitor! 0.o I have always been confused by the Lap Dragon… I just don’t think there is a color I have ever seen that sculpt wear badly? LOL! The Old Warrior hiding behind him looks amazing as does the little Hoarder. They are all fantastic!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

I’m definitely getting a sculpt in this color some day! Probably won’t be a big one [sigh, that lap…] but definitely would want the hoarder in that color!

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

I shouldn’t have because I was saving up for a Lap Dragon myself, but I couldn’t resist getting the sitting spectral. I really, really hope it’s a least little while before the Laps or any other Blue Morphos show up in the store. They are going to be my new ‘obsession’ :bigsmile: but I need a little financial breather πŸ˜‰

etruscan
                              Participant

Oh yeah, pretty dragons. I was hesitant about getting this guy but am very glad I did! Not sure if a photo belongs here or in “Show your Collection”, so he’s in both places. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 146 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.