fbpx

BEP OW

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

$455 isn’t too bad. I’ll watch the next couple go and see the prices. As soon as the selling price drops below $450 I’ll get mine. Does anybody remember what the lowest price for a BEP OW was so far?

I think $455. I know #6-#10 were above $500, and I know the first two were way up there…the only ones I dont remember are 3-5.

and on another note, after my absence from the forum for 2 weeks, am I the only one under 1,000 posts??

#4 went for $585

Maria
      Participant

Nice to see you’re back and posting, Nirvana. Welcome home. πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nice to see you’re back and posting, Nirvana. Welcome home. πŸ˜€

Thank you! I’m “trying” to post anyway…LoL SO much to read!

Maria
          Participant

Is the stress letting up? I hope so – I missed the cyan! πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Is the stress letting up? I hope so – I missed the cyan! πŸ˜€

Meh….I just found out my attorney is in the hospital from his retina exploding or something, and he may never work again….there goes my car accident cases….. πŸ™„

Don’t say that, I’m sure they will still work on it- they’ll just redistribute it to someone else.

Maria
              Participant

Car accident? Things aren’t going so well for you now, are they. You oughta read some of Ski’s poetry. It’ll cheer you up.

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Car accident? Things aren’t going so well for you now, are they. You oughta read some of Ski’s poetry. It’ll cheer you up.

LoL the accidents happened in 06/05 and 12/05 but it still screwed up my treatment and worsened my condition from the Marines, and because there were two of them it was better to have an attorney. He’s the only one in his office tho so there may be complications ROFL…../sigh…./cry meh, at least the job where I get to talk on here has let up a bit. So I get to catch up! Finaly!

Maria
                  Participant

Can’t you just hand the case to another attorney? Did the accidents involve whiplash? I hear that never really goes away…

That sucks. All that time and money spent. Hopefully he works it out with a different attorney to take your cases.

That’s really bad luck. Why did you need to get an attorney though? Were the other parties uninisured, or did their insurance companies refuse to pay for damages?

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Well I hope that if it was the other guy’s fault, that you get lots of money! I’m sorry to hear about your attorney though Nirvana πŸ™ That’s a TERRIBLE thing to happen…did his retina really……..explode? *covers eyes and cringes* ANd if so…how does one’s retina go about exploding?

Anonymous

If his blood pressure was anywhere near mine, the vessels in the back of the eye can rupture and they will … yeah.. you get the idea.

Fortunately (if you can call it that) I have a warning mechanism, the vessel near my optic nerve swells first and it causes a very very very bad pain, and anyone who hangs around me knows that when I grab the side of my head and cry they immediately go away and stop whatever it is that they were doing to stress me out.

Thankfully that stopped when I quit my last job… the source of my high blood pressure.

Oh, that sounds painful and terrible. Doesn’t blood pressure pills help?

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

One accident was an uninsured motorist, and the other was the other drivers fault, but because I have a pre-existing injury, and the accidents were so close together, the insurance companies were just going to point fingers so thus the attourney…..

I hope I get lots of money too….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.