fbpx

BEP OW

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

I would just like to have the option of owning something in BEP. *pouts* Hope it becomes a regular production color in the future. But I am particularly interested in those Griffins… πŸ˜€

Maria
    Participant

$455 isn’t too bad. I’ll watch the next couple go and see the prices. As soon as the selling price drops below $450 I’ll get mine. Does anybody remember what the lowest price for a BEP OW was so far?

Not low enough for me to snag it yet! 😈 πŸ˜†

Barbara
      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I would just like to have the option of owning something in BEP. *pouts* Hope it becomes a regular production color in the future. But I am particularly interested in those Griffins… πŸ˜€

Sounds like we have similar tastes! I would love anything in BEP. Looking forward to having more griffins to give to my son Griffen. In the meantime, I drool and dream everytime I see any BEP.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

$455 isn’t too bad. I’ll watch the next couple go and see the prices. As soon as the selling price drops below $450 I’ll get mine. Does anybody remember what the lowest price for a BEP OW was so far?

I think $455. I know #6-#10 were above $500, and I know the first two were way up there…the only ones I dont remember are 3-5.

and on another note, after my absence from the forum for 2 weeks, am I the only one under 1,000 posts??

Maria
          Participant

You’re the only one of the big talkers with under 1000 posts, yeah. You better start showing your face more often again! πŸ˜‰

Jodi
            Participant

No. I’m here too.

Maria
              Participant

Sorry, emerald. Didn’t mean to leave you out.

Jodi
                Participant

Maybe I’m not considered a “big talker” yet. That’s okay. I’ll get caught up eventually. πŸ™‚

Maria
                  Participant

I wouldn’t doubt that!

Wow…add another post to my low number of them too. πŸ˜†

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I think $455. I know #6-#10 were above $500, and I know the first two were way up there…the only ones I dont remember are 3-5.

and on another note, after my absence from the forum for 2 weeks, am I the only one under 1,000 posts??

Not at all! I work here and I’m under 1000… I prefer quality over quantity! πŸ˜‰ Either that or I’m too busy painting most of the time…. πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Patricia
                      Participant

I’m still around and under 1000 too! πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Not at all! I work here and I’m under 1000… I prefer quality over quantity! πŸ˜‰ Either that or I’m too busy painting most of the time…. πŸ˜‰

Well hey, better you painting than talking πŸ˜€ Although we always love your input πŸ˜€ But that just means we get to talk about your new paint jobs too!

Maria
                          Participant

Nambroth wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

I said big talker, Nam. Big talk and big work generally don’t go hand in hand, y’know. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.