fbpx

Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 716 total)
  • Author
    Melissa
    Participant

Dang, that’s a handsome beast! Cute Muse too. I’m impressed. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lovely work, your colour choices are wonderful! ๐Ÿ™‚

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

dang you people and your tallent with feathers! that is just stunning!

lamortefille
        Participant

Wow, you do really beautiful work! I love both of them.

Stephanie
          Participant

Gorgous!

bayoudragon
            Participant

awww, you guys are making me blush. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kujacker
              Participant

Oo look at that gryphon. He looks great. I love the colors ๐Ÿ™‚

LadyFirebird
                Participant

A beautiful job on the Muse and the Griffin! Wow and you say this is your first PYOs–are you sure?! You have natural talent and these pieces are simply stunning! Look forward to seeing more of your work! ๐Ÿ™‚

bayoudragon
                  Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

A beautiful job on the Muse and the Griffin! Wow and you say this is your first PYOs–are you sure?! You have natural talent and these pieces are simply stunning! Look forward to seeing more of your work! ๐Ÿ™‚

LOL! While these are my first PYOs, they are not the first things I have painted. Beside regular art, I also paint RPG minis.

For those that don’t know how small some of the minis can be, the quarter is there to show the size of these things. When I first started, there were many, MANY times I felt like pulling my hair out and throwing them across the room! ๐Ÿ˜† So in a way, I’ve had lots of practice.

But I will gladly take the compliment… I just felt it necessary to let everyone know this didn’t happen overnight. ๐Ÿ˜€

Adaneth
                    Participant

Great work on those minis! They look fabulous–I can just imagine how hard it is to work with something that small. ๐Ÿ™‚

bayoudragon
                      Participant

The kirin is done, but he is really camera shy. None of the colors are coming out right. I might take him outside for pics.

On a different note, I opened my keeper box and found I had ordered the wrong eye color. ๐Ÿ™„ (yes, this is me right now). LOL! I was in such a panic (it was the last one!), I forgot to hit the update button. *moron* Now I have to come up with a new color scheme to match the eyes. My little hand-made mardi gras beads will just have to wait a little while longer. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Leigha
                        Participant

what color eyes did it have, and what color did you want?

bayoudragon
                          Participant

I wanted the straw eyes with the jonquil gem, but I got the default red eyes and crystal gem. I could just say he’s been partying on Bourbon street too long. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I need to redo one of the beads anyway… it doesn’t fit around his head. ๐Ÿ˜† The keepers are a little bigger than I thought… He’s definitely going to take a while.

Kujacker wrote:

Oo look at that gryphon. He looks great. I love the colors ๐Ÿ™‚

Wrestle ya for him! LoL XD
                            That Griff is B-E-A-utiful! Wonderful job Bayou! (Not a newbie anymore! lol) ๐Ÿ˜€

bayoudragon wrote:

LadyFirebird wrote:

LOL! While these are my first PYOs, they are not the first things I have painted. Beside regular art, I also paint RPG minis.

For those that don’t know how small some of the minis can be, the quarter is there to show the size of these things. When I first started, there were many, MANY times I felt like pulling my hair out and throwing them across the room! ๐Ÿ˜† So in a way, I’ve had lots of practice.

But I will gladly take the compliment… I just felt it necessary to let everyone know this didn’t happen overnight. ๐Ÿ˜€
                            HOLY SMOKES! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ *begins twitching just thinking how cross-eyed you must get!*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 716 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.