fbpx

Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Bayou's PYO thread: kimono uni #3

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 716 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Looking absolutely spectacular!

Grayfire_artz
      Participant

ah ok i’ve been trying the same thing with my pieces. blending blacks into colors and transitioning colors seem to be less painstaking then blending with white.

bayoudragon
        Participant

Yes, blending with white can be pure torture sometimes. :shout: LOL!

I was able to get two good marathon painting days in. Here’s an update photo. I started to work my way onto the wings and around the sculpt… but the other side is pretty much naked. ๐Ÿ˜†

Grayfire_artz
          Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Yes, blending with white can be pure torture sometimes. :shout: LOL!

I was able to get two good marathon painting days in. Here’s an update photo. I started to work my way onto the wings and around the sculpt… but the other side is pretty much naked. ๐Ÿ˜†

you really punish yourself don’t you? ๐Ÿ˜€

Wow, your blending skills are superb, he looks so soft and lifelike!

machineguts
            Participant

Man that is KILLER work!!! So breathtaking!!

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

bayoudragon
              Participant

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments. And yes, I do punish myself… but I can’t help it. OCD!! ๐Ÿ˜†

lamortefille
                Participant

My GOODNESS! Those feathers are just awesome. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Oh man ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ! He is looking absolutely breathtaking ( needs a fainting emoticon). To beautiful for words. Your blending is superb :yes: !

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments. And yes, I do punish myself… but I can’t help it. OCD!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Your work is absolutely staggering! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ :yes: :yes: :yes:

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

OMG! She’s SO BEAUTIFUL already! I think I just peed myself a little bit in excitement! ๐Ÿ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Mmloda
                        Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ I still LOVE that Liger PYO Ki Rin and the Maltese Tiger is amaizing! Sooner or later I am going to have to add one of your PYO’s to my collection! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

bayoudragon
                          Participant

HA HA… as they should be! LOL! But technically, I should have typed OCPD. ๐Ÿ˜ณ (although most people erroneously refer to it as OCD).

drag0nfeathers wrote:

OMG! She’s SO BEAUTIFUL already! I think I just peed myself a little bit in excitement! ๐Ÿ˜†

*hands Dfeathers a diaper in preparation of the stripes* XD ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

mmloda, maybe I can paint you a maltese tiger kirin! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’ll probably regret saying that… lol

JUST THREE MORE DAYS OF SUMMER CAMP LEFT!!! :shout:

bayoudragon
                            Participant

OK, now for something different. Drag0n, I promise I’ll get your griffin done, I just needed a little break from all those feathers. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I’ve been wanting to do another uni for a while, but I’ve been putting it off because everytime I think about painting one I always think about horse or animal patterns. I’ve always liked WSC’s and PT’s unis for their creativity, and I’ve been wanting to try something similar. I racked my brain for quite a while. I finally just had to tell myself to think of something I like and find a way to adapt it. I thought of fish and reptiles (again, animals)… I thought of sushi (not sure sushi rolls would look good on a uni… LOL)… and then I thought of kimonos. I LOVE kimonos!

I’m not sure how far I will go with the pattern. The wedding and furisode kimonos can get quite busy (although beautiful), but I don’t want to overdue it. I’m thinking I would like to due a koi or a crane one, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 716 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.