fbpx

Adventures in casting (never a dull moment)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Adventures in casting (never a dull moment)

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Well, casting is now in the hands of the girls up north! They’ll do a great job. And I think they’ve hired a painter now, too, so maybe some new stuff will be on it’s way soon to start filling the backorders. I had a couple young orientals going when I left, and they actually weren’t all that hard to scrape, so those should be coming along now. ๐Ÿ™‚ Wish them luck!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Good Luck Newbies!!! We of the Forums are glad you’re on board!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Bob

Arlla wrote:

Well, casting is now in the hands of the girls up north! They’ll do a great job. And I think they’ve hired a painter now, too, so maybe some new stuff will be on it’s way soon to start filling the backorders. I had a couple young orientals going when I left, and they actually weren’t all that hard to scrape, so those should be coming along now. ๐Ÿ™‚ Wish them luck!

when you left?? where did you go and are you going back??

Melody
          Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

Arlla wrote:

when you left?? where did you go and are you going back??

Arlla came up here from her home in CA to help us train a new casting crew! We really appreciated the help!!

twindragonsmum
            Participant

You mean you don’t get to keep her in Oregon? *sigh* That’s too bad…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Arlla
              Participant

๐Ÿ˜ณ Nope, Oregon didn’t quite work for my clan. We tried! I’m just glad that I could help get casting going despite that!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Arlla wrote:

So you’re back home now? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
                Participant

Are they still going to have you paint special pieces like your Tiger Griffins? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I would hope so. Nam does it from the east coast, so why not Arlla in CA?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bob

Arlla wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ณ Nope, Oregon didn’t quite work for my clan. We tried! I’m just glad that I could help get casting going despite that!

Too bad it’s MUCH prettier up there and MUCH less SMOG!!
                      I’d go if I could!!

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.