fbpx

A Large Collection Will Be For Sale Over The Coming Months

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone A Large Collection Will Be For Sale Over The Coming Months

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 463 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh my… it’s almost 1am ×.× I just spent the past 24 hours sorting Windstones lol. I didnt get to update the ads with new stuff but I will on Friday. There are a lot of cute mouse wizards too! And a moonlight sea jewel and an armadillo.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Okay so the list of items open for bids has been updated for now. I can’t fit any more into the ad LOL! I will update the gallery tomorrow when I can take photos of the items in the daylight.

Got a busted Windstone?
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Hello again everyone, just a notice that over the next 2 weeks I may be a little behind in getting back to messages, but I will do my best to get back to inquiries and questions within 24 hours.

They just issued a mandatory closing for all schools in Rhode Island due to COVID-19 (where I work right on the border of) and as an employee you get two weeks paid off to stay home with your kids for voluntary quarantine if you’re effected by this. Well… this does not apply to me, however it does my co-designer who jumped at the chance for 2 weeks paid time off for free because she is a Rhode Island resident, so I am basically working by myself for the next 2 weeks now. *sigh*

No, I have not been in contact with anyone with it and there haven’t been further outbreaks in my area that I am aware of. I believe this whole thing is a precautionary measure at this point. I am not sick but if for some reason I do not feel right I will of course notify you all and cease shipping packages but at this point there is no reason to worry. I’m just going to be putting in extra hours at work because of the abrupt leave of absence of my co-designer and additional work load it will bring with it, so that’s all thus far and hopefully that will be all.

Got a busted Windstone?
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Tattoo Mother Kirin

BigCatKeeper
          Participant

Do take care of yourself, Drag0nfeathers! I’m so sorry this situation has left you with more than your fair share of work to take on.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Thanks, I think everyone is just in panic mode right now. My boyfriend just called me from the supermarket and said it’s complete chaos there. All the toilet paper and water is wiped out as well as nearly all the cleaning products and lines are out the door. We just got our first dusting of pollen within the past few days so people with Spring allergies are freaking out.

I haven’t heard of anyone in my area with any cases but it’s always good to take precautions I suppose although I do sort of think some folks are overreacting while there are others who are underreacting. *shrug* I mean things are what they are, people just need to be smart and not treat this like a vacation and bring themselves and their children into the store sick because they all get free time off work. Hopefully it won’t be too bad.

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

etruscan
              Participant

I went to the store this afternoon to get milk, butter, carrots, and cheese. All those things were available. I didn’t look at cleaning supplies and paper goods, but I did notice that there were only a few cartons of eggs on the shelves. The chicken was almost all gone too and a lot of the other meat.

Since I’m only cooking for myself I’m not worried about supplies. I would be a lot more concerned if I still was feeding kids.

Setsunawolf
                Participant

If people would just use common sense this would be easier on everyone. But people won’t take basic precautions to protect the general public. It’s a bit disheartening. If you or your child has any symptoms that might be contagious, stay home. Don’t dose your children with Tylenol and then drop them off at daycare to infect the entire facility. *rolls eyes* and you know it’s happening.
                  Seriously if people would stay home and just be responsible it will slow the spread so we don’t tax out healthcare system to the brink. That’s here we will begin to see higher deaths when we can’t treat everyone who needs treatment. We saw it in China and it’s happening in Italy. That’s why they had to enact extreme steps to enforce quarantine.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

And don’t get me stated on the predators who bought all the Clorox wipes and bleach and are now charging $50 a bottle.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
                    Participant

No doubt.1gal bleach $20ebay😳

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Sorry to hear that you are stuck yet again with all the work – at least she can’t back stab you. Hopefully it will be slower and won’t be too crazy for you at work.

My hubby went to the store, as per normal on a Friday morning to get extra things we need for the weekend, and was wondering what was going on…. Like Etruscan said most eggs and meats were gone but he did get a package of hamburger we needed for a cookout this Sunday. He didn’t even think about C-Virus panic setting in. Then someone in the Grocery line told him not to even THINK of going to a Walmart or Sam’s Club. Sam’s was putting everyone in one queue and then directing them to a free checker, instead of everyone lining up at each open cashier station. He was told the line was halfway through the Sam’s Club warehouse! We normally go again to the Grocery store on Sunday morning to get our fresh veg/fruits and items for the week for lunch. We’re going tomorrow morning instead – and we normally go early anyway. Hopefully I can get some good veg/fruits and milk/cheese, etc. We normally get Lysol/Clorox wipes and bleach and paper towels, toilet paper and cleaners in bulk when they are on sale normally so luckily we have that stuff in a good quantity in the shed. Probably to last a good month. Hopefully the insane hording of cleaning products and stuff will calm down by then. People are so reactionary and not proactive enough. Tell them it will snow 5 inches, and they think they’re going to be snowed in their house unable to get out for one week or so. Tell them they may need to stay home for a week or two if they get symptoms, and they act like they won’t be able to leave their house for two months! I’m not downplaying the issue, but people and the media tend to really overreact sometimes. Common sense goes a long way. The problem is that not many people have common sense anymore.

Also – our CEO has ordered that now everyone in our Association – all 2500 of us – are to work remotely from home starting this Monday, 3/16 through Monday, 3/30. Everyone had a mandatory work from home day today to test the integrity of our online systems and everything worked fine with all of us online today. So I’ll be home for the next two weeks working remotely, which is probably a good thing since I work in Washington DC and commute on a train and then on the Metrorail to get to work. Maybe I can catch up on some sleep too – I won’t need to get up at 4:30am so I can sleep about 1 to 1-1/2 hours more. ^_^ One of my MARC train friends isn’t as lucky since she works with high-clearance information on a closed system and cannot access it remotely to work from home. She has to go in – unless the Government agency she works for does some sort of scaled back schedule.

Anyway – Everyone keep safe!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I took my mom to the Neighborhood Walmart after work; she needed dog and cat food (she’ll NEVER buy before she runs out sigh). The parking lot seemed unusually full, but I blamed it on Friday evening. Got into the store and it was a madhouse! No carts, people with flats upon flats of water and paper goods, worse than I’ve ever seen even with a CAT-5 hurricane bearing down! Come on people, it’s not the end of the world! Water taps will still work!

tig3r06
                          Participant

I’m in Spokane, Washington…nuff said 🤣
                            I went to the grocery store for just a few normal things for now and Rosauers wasnt too bad. I saw videos of Winco though 😮. Might go tomorrow night to Rosauers if it looks more tame to get some frozen stuff and more wine 😁. Otherwise just need to mostly stay home and my finals are online next week then spring quarter will all be online. Not a need to panic like people are, but it’s something psychological like when you buy shoes or clothes to feel better. The term is escaping my mind at the moment.

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

The second our government announced they were closing the schools for 2 weeks after March break, the line ups started outside wal-mart. My dad lives in the norh, and the city is completely out of toilet paper. There is that extreme, and as Drag0n mentioned, the oposite end of that scale, where people are not taking it seriously at all (like my dad). Some are being ordered to quarantine for 7 days. Ugh. With a 14 day incubation period, do it right. I had tickets to a concert next month, and the show has been cancelled. I expected that. I cannot wait for this to be over. My husband has had flu like symptoms for a week, but has a below average temp…at least it’s not a fever.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                              Participant

Same here.We are not panicking,been through too many hurricanes and disasters to do that.My fear is for my daughter and her husband.Both have compromised immune systems.Jeff is the only one of us that are out in the public,garden at Home Depot.Not one hand wash station or sanitizer station anywhere to be found there.That is the only thing I am worried about…and not to run out of pet food.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

I am concerned for my aunt. Her lungs are compromised, the this could be a death sentence if she gets it. My mom is self employed and can work from home so she has minimized her contact with the outside world.
                                  Other than that I am going with the flow. They have closed the schools here. Parents are panicking because they can’t find child care and they have to go to work. I hadn’t thought about pet food. I think we have enough for a month or so, I buy it in bulk on sale, and we just went. Bleh.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 463 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.