fbpx

A-FOO-FOR-ALL! An Epic Foo Swap! UPDATED OCT 2nd! TIME TO EMAIL ME YOUR PROGRESS!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone A-FOO-FOR-ALL! An Epic Foo Swap! UPDATED OCT 2nd! TIME TO EMAIL ME YOUR PROGRESS!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Tara
    Participant

I soo wanna do this! But there is no more foos in the shop :/ but I wanna do this too! Does this have a time frame? What if there is no more foos in time to do this?

When it does happen there will be a date you need to ship by. This thread is just gauging interest and not the official one so you don’t need to worry about a deadline yet(the official thread will have all the dates and details). As for foo stock I’m sure the swap won’t start until there is enough foos to go around. If necessary there are probably some us who have already orders ours that could sell our second foo to make sure everyone gets one.

Emily
      Participant

Wealp, looks like I’ve got a foo for whenever the swap happens =)

I ‘ll Be awaiting a notification; (hopefully I get it this time) for two pups. I did this mid week, but never got notifications. I only have 1 right now, and I wasn’t going to use in the swap. But the next one I can manage to get will be exclusively for the swap.

Whew! Ok, I’m not as worried anymore. I am offically in then πŸ™‚ and that would be perfect if there’s no foos, that someone could sell one to me πŸ™‚ this will be fun!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Those who have gotten their “swap foos” just hang on to them for a bit longer please and once a few more people definitely have their foos I will update the thread with “terms and conditions” ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
          Keymaster

Guys, this sounds like so much fun!

I have been trying to find a way to ask this without sounding pretentious! I don’t want to be a jerk. Despite selling a few windstones, I am finding myself short financially due to some unexpected bills and medical stuff (not my own). I’d love to share the Foo Love– would someone be willing to ‘sponsor’ me by sending me a pup to paint? I will paint it and send it out to my swap-ee. I’m sure I can find a way to afford the postage going out from my house! I don’t need a foo in exchange; the extra pup could randomly be sent to someone as a gift. πŸ™‚ I just want to spread the good feelings.

EDIT: Oops! Already got two PMs from people to help me out. So, I guess I am in! πŸ™‚

We sent you some. You are going to be buried in foops.

Melody
            Keymaster

Whew! Ok, I’m not as worried anymore. I am offically in then πŸ™‚ and that would be perfect if there’s no foos, that someone could sell one to me πŸ™‚ this will be fun!

We will have more.

Melody
              Keymaster

If you can’t manage to get one, let me know.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

We sent you some. You are going to be buried in foops.

So you did! Gosh these guys are tiny….

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

I’m definetly in, but I gotta wait for the next batch of pups to order some (2 of them: one for the swap, and a back-up in case I get frustrated with the first one, LOL). πŸ™‚

Elena
                    Participant

I’d be interested in the swap!
                      These guys are so little and adorable I’m sure I could find time to paint one πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

SIGN UPS ARE NOW OPEN and will close on Sept 10th! Please see the 1st post and read the WHOLE thing! Thank you very much!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

I have my Foos ordered and I have signed up BUT now I hope that they arrive in Canada in time for me to be able to paint it by Sept 25th!!! It takes almost 3 weeks for anything to get here to me πŸ™ They were only shipped a couple of days ago! CROSS MY FINGERS and hope for the best.

Riversgrace
                        Participant

This is not the first swap Dear, I’m sure if timing is just a tad off the swappee will understand. No worries!!!! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

If it turns out I have to extend that date out I will, so no worries guys ^_^

11 sign ups so far!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 181 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.