fbpx

A-FOO-FOR-ALL! An Epic Foo Swap! UPDATED OCT 2nd! TIME TO EMAIL ME YOUR PROGRESS!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone A-FOO-FOR-ALL! An Epic Foo Swap! UPDATED OCT 2nd! TIME TO EMAIL ME YOUR PROGRESS!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Emily
    Participant

Hopefully the next batch will come when I actually have money to spend. lol

Tara
      Participant

That must have been a very small batch! Already out of stock! When are the people that already bought 2 going to be allowed to buy more? And the notify when back in stock button is not working right now ๐Ÿ™

If there’s no notify button it means that the item is not officially out of stock. There are some hiding in people’s shopping carts that may reappear in the store. I just checked the button is not there yet so if you stalk the store you may still get one. Also based on Pam’s one post I got the impression you’re allowed to order 2 per batch because she said you were allowed order from the second batch even if you had ordered from the first.

Lokie
        Participant

For now, count me in! That may change depending on when the swap actually takes place.

Zloy720
          Participant

I’m in! Buying paint this weekend to give my first PYO, the foo pup, a shot. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Any chance when the time comes that we can get a photo gallery set up so we can see all the different pups?

pony-up
            Participant

Count me in ๐Ÿ™‚

moonbeam
              Participant

I just managed to grab a Foo from the store! YAY!

Any chance when the time comes that we can get a photo gallery set up so we can see all the different pups?

Iยดm pretty sure there will be a threat where everyone can show what they got ๐Ÿ™‚

dragonmedley
                Participant

Iยดm pretty sure there will be a threat where everyone can show what they got ๐Ÿ™‚

That’s right; once people receive their swap piece, they post pics in a thread made for that very purpose.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
                  Participant

Woot! I got two yesterday:) Very excited. One will be mine… all mine. The other I’ll save for the swap!

Susie
                    Keymaster

as of 8/23/12 a.m.: There were 42 Foo Puppies in the store last night. There are about that many (maybe a few more) almost ready to be boxed and then they can go into the store too. Hopefully that will be today or tomorrow. Also, please be kind to your fellow shopper and if you got two of them on 8/22/12, don’t order again from the very next batch. We have more people who pressed the “notify” button than we have Foo Pups.

(Please don’t stalk the store – just press the “notify” button and then stalk your email. That’s a lot easier on our site!)

Leigha
                      Participant

I’m in!

Jennifer
                        Participant

OMG I’m so ready for this… I already have my form ready to be sent!

Seriously I am never going to get one of these little fellows GRRRRRR They are in and out of the store so quick!!! I just checked my e-mail….went right to the store and…… ZAP they are all gone again. I gonna give up and figure it is not meant to be for me to paint one! ๐Ÿ™‚

Chloe
                          Participant

Seriously I am never going to get one of these little fellows GRRRRRR They are in and out of the store so quick!!! I just checked my e-mail….went right to the store and…… ZAP they are all gone again. I gonna give up and figure it is not meant to be for me to paint one! ๐Ÿ™‚

Don’t give up!! They said they were easy to cast…so I’m thinking there will be a time when we will have an overabundance of Foo’s. I am crossing my fingers for you on the next batch!

Megan
                            Participant

Pending I can get my mitts on one, I’d love to be in ๐Ÿ™‚

I would love to join this.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 181 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.