fbpx

96037's PYO Thread ~ New Sushi Cats! Leopard and Jaguar

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone 96037's PYO Thread ~ New Sushi Cats! Leopard and Jaguar

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Oh WOW. That kittygriff is amazing! I love the dragon too. I bet they both will be stunning when they’re finished. And I think I commented already that I really like the penguin griff. 😀 The foo is lovely as well. You are a fantastic artist.

Kim
      Blocked

I like those colours. Very nice!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Oh WOW. That kittygriff is amazing! I love the dragon too. I bet they both will be stunning when they’re finished. And I think I commented already that I really like the penguin griff. 😀 The foo is lovely as well. You are a fantastic artist.

I like those colours. Very nice!

Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate it. 🙂

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

I am in love with that lil griff! 🙂 and your pieces make me wanna get into airbrushing! (Need the space to set up with it though.. soon!.. soon!! hehe!) I aodre your foo swap piece too! Very pretty 🙂

Some updates of recent work:

Rainbow Sunset: Has a lovely home, but I would be more than happy to do another similar one. I have also done a kitty griff and a small ceramic owl in similar schemes upon requests.

Mace the Magma Kitsune: Photo’s poor, there is more red. A birthday gift to Laundry2011. So much work, and I can already think of two other ways I could do this! I had never seen magma on anything other then dragons and griffins, so I thought I’d give dry brushing fur a good go again.

For some weird reason I have no pics of the kitty griff. o.O I feel like I am forgetting something. Oh, well.

I am also doing multiple repairs, a large sculpture and a portfolio.
          Those can all be found at the links below.

Repairs
          Hippocampus
          My General Art

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Oh geesh, has it really been a year since I updated this?? O_O

Well here are a few i finished recently.

Prezaurian
          Participant

Said it on FB, but it bears repeating. Lovely job on the hippocampii (sp?)! The shading on both are wonderful. 🙂 My favorite though is the griffity. I still really like the touches of brown you’ve put in.

Natasha
            Participant

They’re all gorgeous! Great work!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Thank you guys! ^_^

Back with handful more. My PYO swap piece is also done, but you cant see it yet, sorry.

First, a couple old peices from last year that I never posted.

From the last several pyo swaps I give you Chow Chow, Peo and Earthquake. Earthquake was a collab with mary.

…k I also have Olive from the Spring 2015 Swap

and I have lily from the Fall 2015 Swap

I probably have more I am forgetting…. o.O

Next up, Two Sushi Cats I was commissioned.
              Meet Tuna and Fishstick.
              They both has the rainbow sparkly paint all over them, though it doesn’t photo well in cloudy weather.

I have this flap cat thats been sitting around half painted for the past year.
              Her name is Myst and she a mix of various left over paints from my pyo swap and other pieces.

Next up is Sequine the Zebracorn. For those that may remember, in the Spring 2014 swap, there was a mishap that shattered a portion of laundry2011’s piece that I ended up painting Peo for as a last minute replacement. Sequine is that broken piece. Her back end fractured and shattered into to many peices and she lost an ear and several tail and mane pieces. Well I finally got her fixed and cleaned up for laundry2011. She also has magic rainbow sparkle paint, and I painted her to match her original pastel work.

Lastly is another hippocampus commission…I forgot to finished pics, but here she is before eyes and gems anyways/

So I am pretty sure this is up to date now. Thanks for looking! ^_^ Usually open for commissions in both repairs and pyo’s. Just pm me here or on Facebook!

Back with a couple of new sushi cats!

I give you Leopard and Jaguar the Sushi Cats! Pardon the poor pics, rain makes it hard to get nice pics of anything.

I am open for commissions. Feel free to pm me or message me through fb or deviantArt if your interested.

FYI, I’ll be visiting family from June 4 – 19 and not able to do much aside of marker and acrylic work while I am down there. (can’t travel without some sort of art material 😉 )

StormDancer
              Participant

They are adorable you’ve done a great job on all the PYO’s you have done!

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Linda
                Participant

I really love the cats they look so cute.

Kim
                  Blocked

They look awesome! I love leopards and jaguars!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

okay gonna try to add some new ones, lets see if i can make it work today. I miss being able to “preview” the post so i could check my html.

snow leopard hippocampus

white tiger hippocampus

White and Normal Tiger Sushi Cats

Jaguar and Leopard Sushi Cats

Violet Silver Hippcampus

Siamese Kitty Griff

Father Foo Dog whose Name I cant Remember

Fish the Father Foo Dog from the Spring 2016 PYO Swap

Americana Chicken

“Milky” the Foo Puppy. I have also repaired and repainted a Male dragon in this scheme. If you would like to see, please pm me.

Snow leopard Shushi Cat

Leopard Sushi Cat

Oh and finally this poad had a broken face. And no pieces. Her beak was turned to dust.

So I fixed it.

Sorry for all of the “not quite done” pics. I’be had so many peices going in and out this summer i seem to have lost a lot of the pics with the clear coat and eyes glued in. I am currently OPEN for commissions if you need any work done. Feel free to PM me. Being self employed, I use paypal invoicing which allows most forms of payment but can just as easily set up an Esty listing if you prefer. ^_^

Adaneth
                    Participant

The markings on those sushi cats look fantastic! Amazing repair work on that Poad too! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.