fbpx

96037's PYO Thread ~ New Sushi Cats! Leopard and Jaguar

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone 96037's PYO Thread ~ New Sushi Cats! Leopard and Jaguar

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Love your Foos!They are beautiful.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
      Participant

Beautiful work (and I love the eyes with it).

Amstaff
        Participant

Very nice ! I really like the idea of looking like hot lava that is starting to cool 😉 Nice work !

Love your Foos!They are beautiful.

I only did one of them. I was asked to do a matching male for a set by another artist. I think Kirin did the mamma and pup.

Beautiful work (and I love the eyes with it).

I am not a fan of plain red or orange eyes with some schemes. I think the green with the yellow and red really pull it together. These eyes are called “Amazon” and are made by dreaming tree.

Thanks everyone! I am really happy with how it turned out!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Worked all day yesterday. The rainbow will be going up for sale. The fire red one is a commission. The rainbow just needs minor detailing and antiquing. The fire red still needs that as well as interference and a decent portion that be done by hand. <3 my airbrush. ^_^

Rainbow something when done. These were left over colors from the foo dog.

Fire red Kitsune:

it turned out so firey that my phone thinks it was on fire. 😮

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

MandBsMom
          Participant

They are both awesome! That fire one is just so cool!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
            Blocked

Those are both very pretty!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
              Participant

I really like the rainbow one! Her colours are super pretty!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Lokie
                Participant

They are both pretty =) I really like the dark face on the rainbow one.

Thanks you guys! Here are the final pics now that they are done. PM if you are interested in the rainbow one!

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Your Kitsunes are so Cute! Oshama the Rainbow Kitsune is Wonderful!
                    🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Prezaurian
                    Participant

I like the forehead markings on your fire Kitsune, they’re quite neat! And whatever made you think of triangle markings? They’re intriguing.

I like the forehead markings on your fire Kitsune, they’re quite neat! And whatever made you think of triangle markings? They’re intriguing.

honestly? togepi. Fore some reason when i thought of the fire, i thought those kind of marks would be great, but glowy to add to the hot fire idea. Thanks you guys!

Prezaurian
                      Participant

Togepi? All I can say is…ROFL! It’s super appropriate. Windstone collectors seems to want to catch ’em all anyways. 🙂

Just a quick update:

Here are a couple of works in progress with an experimental color pallet. The dragon may be for sale if there is enough interest, the kittygriff is a gift, but I would happy to do another upon returning from my trip, more like around February, I have some medical testing right when i get back.

Unfortunately, alot of disaster struck my house from my cat while I was in the hospital this past week and I will need to buy a new airbrush and hose, aside of a bunch of other stuff -_- so these are being done with Mary’s pasche. which i dislike. alot. It is really hard on the arthritis in my hand and I just cannot get the detail I can with the badger. But a cheaper airbrush, I kinda expected it. Eh, she likes it and thats all that matters.

and finally my two swap peices.

Chow chow:

Yay, just got the OK to post this guy! Meet Chow Chow! I really enjoyed painting this piece and miss it already. This is one of two pieces I did for the Windstone Editions Forum 2014 Fall PYO Swap.

Posted by Weasels on Easels on Saturday, November 29, 2014

and peo:

Here is piece 1 of 2 that I did for the Windstone Editions Forum Fall PYO Swap as a replacement for Mary's piece after…

Posted by Weasels on Easels on Saturday, November 29, 2014

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.