96037's PYO Thread ~ New Sushi Cats! Leopard and Jaguar

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone 96037's PYO Thread ~ New Sushi Cats! Leopard and Jaguar

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Those are all such cool pieces! I like your sculptures too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

well i bought the sculptures at a local shop to support an art program for the kiddos in town. gotta love the draks!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

bayoudragon
      Participant

I usually don’t like pastel colors, but your Sherbert Sunset dragon is BEAUTIFUL! ๐Ÿ™‚

Chloe
        Participant

I agree, Sherbet Sunset is wonderful!!

I have one completed piece, and another two in progress, I also have mid work pics of my pyo swap, but will NOT post until after the swap is DONE.

First up is Autumn Shimmer #1 Unicorn
          Full Pastel with pearl-ex highlight, and Pearlecent Finish
          The photos just don’t do her justice; Before Gems First as they don’t photo well, i have learned

After Gems
          Gosh I’m glad I don’t have arthritis. those gems took forever; tiny little things kept falling on the floor..

Next up: Sun and Moon#1 Unicorn in progress
          This is a joint project between Laundry2011 and I.
          It has slowly been worked on here and there throughout the summer.
          It is an inkstain/pastel. I finished the stain, she will do the pastel work.
          When she finishes I’ll be working the acrylic detail, and gems.

Next up is Storm, a keeper dragon in progress.
          He is an acrylic, and I am really taking my time with him.
          Lots of interference; the blue shows some in the pics.

To me, the facial detail seems to give him character or like personality. What do you think? What do you see?

Thanks for looking! I’ll put the unicorn in the PYO Gallery when it is working again!

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

rock-reader
          Participant

Very impressive but frustrating – about 1/2 the pictures didn’t post. What was there tho is fantastic!

*EDIT* Now the pictures are showing = beautiful! ๐Ÿ™‚

I have one completed piece, and another two in progress, I also have mid work pics of my pyo swap, but will NOT post until after the swap is DONE.

First up is Autumn Shimmer #1 Unicorn
            Full Pastel with pearl-ex highlight, and Pearlecent Finish
            The photos just don’t do her justice; Before Gems First as they don’t photo well, i have learned

I’m posting just one first to be sure my coding will work

EDIT**Fixed code, see next post

Scathach
            Participant

Wow!

I like “Storm” very much! Your work on his face is very detailed. Can’t wait to seem him all done.

“Sherbet Sunset” is very sweet. I really like your colour blending.

Have you been painting long?

Life is beautiful.

Adaneth
              Participant

Autumn Shimmer is really neat, and I love what you have going with Storm. Looking forward to seeing it completed! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for the compliments. I’ve started painting the Windstones in February or March of this year, but before that I’ve mostly don sketching, aside of two oils for a class in high school.

Hey everyone, I just did this guy yesterday and the day before. Turned out amazing! My favorite ink stain so far, this guy will be pure stain, no pastel. Once I have a dry day and he is sprayed up, he may get a bit of interference, but I think I like him as is. So without further ado, meet Violet Aurora!

She does NOT photograph so well. Her colors are slightly off. The green is a very bright phosphorescent green like the northern lights. It almost seems to glow, and was an accidental discovery of a pigment reaction between two brands of ink, that slowly changed color over 15 minutes as it dried.Both kinds of ink were made in italy and bought at local shops. You cannot purchase them online so much that I know of, but I have been wrong before.

She would only photograph in front of the black, you could not see the green at all in front of the neutral gray. The purple is a tad slight bit darker.

Thanks for looking!

Adaneth
                Participant

It looks fantastic! ๐Ÿ™‚

dragonmedley
                  Participant

She looks awesome!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kim
                    Blocked

I like the colour combo. I think sometimes that subtle colours blending into each other look more natural and pleasing to the eye and this is a good example of that. I think it would look great too if you did decide to add some sparkle or shine to it as well.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

phantomess
                      Participant

Oh that is beautiful! Very nice job, I love it!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.