5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

These are the cute pegs Bette got in. She mentioned she would take trade offers for both if you like hers.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
      Participant

Very pretty Pegs, Bette!

tig3r06
        Participant

Got my 3rd one and it’s one of my yellow favs! Only one I might want more is the almost all yellow one, would need to see pics otherwise this is a keeper along with my dark green. He has pretty little flowers, yellow, green, blue, purple and light green eyes.
          My natural is definitely up for trade plus cash for unloved fantasy ones and I might give up a couple kirin as trades for my other fantasy favs or just purchase. Just pm me with any questions or offers. Even if you don’t want to trade or sell to anyone I still wanna see real pics of all these pretties! Please keep showing ๐Ÿ™‚
          fhpfhp2fhp3fhp4nullfhpall

Natasha
          Participant

Super pretty, Tig3r06! I love the blend of colors on her body.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

chibishiro12
            Participant

I finally caved in and got a natural hatching pegasus last week, and after a detour to Kansas he made it today! I was really hoping for an appy and I got one!! I am so happy!
               photo IMG_20170517_170624287_zpslhq51jnf.jpg photo IMG_20170517_170645931_zpsxktxxrre.jpg photo IMG_20170517_170659084_zpsxbrmppor.jpg

Looking for-
              red fire young dragon
              old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Kim
              Blocked

Congrats on getting one of your favourite yellow ones Tig3r06! I like the spring colours and flowers on the neck. Congrats on getting a nice appy too chibishiro12! Mine is being slow which is a hard wait. The tracking didn’t update since last Fri. until today when it passed through customs so I thought it would be here by now but now I am hoping it will be here by this Fri.

Mary
                Participant

Glad that you got one of your favs, Tig3r06. Beautiful collection of pegs!!

tig3r06
                  Participant

Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š Melody did such a fantastic job on all of these! So many different colored ones with patterns and stripeys ones.

tig3r06
                    Participant

Bette’s new pegs ๐Ÿ™‚ they’re both very pretty!
                      Bette's pegs

Bette (Brianna)
                      Participant

Thank you so much Tig3r06 and Kim for both helping me post my Hatching Pegs on the Picture Thread!

My green fantasy Peg is in the process of being traded that Kim had posted for me recently! Thanks to a couple of very awesome forum members!

I have one on the way coming from my trade. And these three I have pictured now on here are all open to any kind of offers whether trade wise, monetary offers, or whatever else someone may like to offer! (Natural Black and White Pinto, Natural Appy, and also my Blue Tiger Fantasy in Violet shell).

I am open to considering any offers for any of these three Pegs of mine!
                        Thank you Everyone on the Forum!
                        And Happy Grabbing!

Ponygirl
                        Participant

I’m kind of really tempted to get one of the natural ones since there’s still a few left, but I really don’t want a pinto. X/ Errggh…

Kim
                          Blocked

You’re welcome Bette. I love your new blue tiger peg too with the pink/purple shell! It was one of my top two favourites along with the light pink shelled one so it would be awesome if I got one you liked and we could trade! I swear I love almost every one that has been posted with the blue, purple or teal colours though so I would be happy with a few of these if I could trade for one or got a similar one!

I also found out my mom was able to get me a fantasy one for my birthday too that was supposed to be a surprise but I caught her checking tracking so I will be getting two that might be available for trade depending on what they are. We have both been checking the USPS and Canada Post sites for tracking updates daily. For some reason they have been really slow getting through customs though (even though we sometimes get pieces from the US in a week), so if they don’t arrive tomorrow which I really hope they will, then they should get here by Mon. I hope. Are there other Canadians still waiting on theirs too?

Marianne
                            Participant

Kim you are soo amazingly patient. I would be going insane with no updates or pegs this long.
                              Bette your fantasy Peg is gorgeous! All are gorgeous!
                              I haven’t seen one that wasn’t amazing but I especially love the Fantasy ones.
                              Thanks to everyone that posted pictures. So much fun.
                              I may have to save up some money for the chance that one of you wants to sell one In the future. I should have just got 2.
                              Melody this was such a great grab bag. Any chance of another Hatcher grab bag in the future?
                              [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2wcgzsk.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2i9s074.jpg[/IMG]
                              As good as I could get to show the sparkle with my phone.

tig3r06
                              Participant

The pics look really pretty with the flowers too!

And does customs not realize the importance of Windstones ๐Ÿ˜‰ I can’t wait to see more!

Matty
                                Participant

Hey Kim.. I caved and bought a fantasy one the day the went up for sale. He just arrived yesterday in the mail for me. I am In British Columbia. Like you, my tracking didn’t up date since the 13th of this month. It should my Peg Baby was at Vancouver International Airport! He only left there a couple days ago.

I assume he heard that I will be flying out of that Airport on Tuesday coming up to Disneyland.. so maybe he was checking to make sure the planes were in good shape…or he was being bratty and racing planes himself lol

I was hoping for a blue one.. but instead I got a yellow one with green. I will get a picture up soon.. still have to post on up of my travelling poad to lol. I dread photobucket.. so I procrastinate.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 221 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.