5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

Thanks, Tig3r06.

Yes, there are only so many left out there that we haven’t seen that will be posted. I’m so lucky to live by the border. Customs really takes forever. Way too long!

Bette (Brianna)
      Participant

Thank you Marianne :)!
        Yours is very lovely too!
        I like the pastel coloring and the purple speckled egg.

tig3r06
        Participant

Here’s my other natural! I will be putting up a trade ad. Really cool shading and cute star.
          nhp
          nhp2
          nhp3
          nhp4
          nhpboth

tig3r06
          Participant

Got bored, I count about 31 fantasy pegs posted so another 20ish not shown yet. And I think there might have been an extra few shown only in classifieds. Sad face, hope to see more 😊 I think about the same with naturals also. Ooh and if you have your final pegs group please show off those too 😃

Marianne
            Participant

Tig3r I love your darker natural. So very pretty the her face is so expressive. If I had the money… well o would have as many of these as I could afford actually. 🙂

I’m home with my youngest who has the flu. Been a rough 24 hours for him not keeping anything down but I’m hoping he is on the mend now. Had prescription anti nausea meds a few hours ago thank goodness for that.

tig3r06
              Participant

Thank you Marianne! She does have a very sweet little face. Yeah, I’ve sold some I loved, but had too many of, to get some of the pegs. I wish I could have bought more also. You got super lucky with the pretty one you have and I still am loving the pics with the matching flowers 😊 I’m so sorry about your youngest! All my coworkers are getting colds and such and I had the flu back in January, it was horrible! Hope he gets through it quickly. My depression just sticks me at home sometimes and then I peruse all the forum stuff. So that’s why I’m bored right now lol and decided to count pegs.

Marianne
                Participant

I feel for you Tig3r. I also battle the depression beast and have a bit of ADHD and OCD. Fun, fun. Always busy but getting nothing done, haha. I also have pretty bad Asthma that gets worse outside and keeps me in. I’ve been catching myself checking and refreshing to see if anyone else has posted any pics of pretties. Where are you from? I’m in British Columbia, Canada.

Aggie83
                  Participant

Marianne’s question reminded me – wasn’t there a map or something once upon a time where members could pin their locations? Or is that a figment of my imagination? Either is just as likely. 😉

tig3r06
                    Participant

Sorry you have it also, but I’m glad I’m not the only forum stalker 😊 I’m in Spokane, WA 😄 A map would be neat to see where everyone’s from.

Kim
                      Blocked

I finally got my pegasus today! My mom got hers yesterday but I was waiting for mine to get pictures of both! It’s been rainy and stormy all day so I had trouble getting good light for pics and then I had trouble with photobucket uploading them but at last here are the photos! What are the odds we would get the only two black pegasi babies? They are both covered in magic sparkle paint, although it shows a bit more on the green shelled one which is the one I got. It is super sparkly under the light and has I think light silver eyes and is for trade. I like the one my mom got with the purple shell and teal wing tips and eyes but there are a few I like more.

In the pictures at the bottom I circled the ones we got in red, my favourites are the ones circled in yellow that I would trade either peg for and the ones circled in green are ones my friend is looking for that I would trade either for in a 3 way trade! My top favourites I have seen so far I think are the tiger striped pegs with purple and teal/blue but I will look at offers of any similar ones to the ones circled below.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Marianne
                        Participant

Wow, Kim they are both gorgeous! You did great at capturing the sparkles!

tig3r06
                          Participant

Yay more pretties! Thanks for showing! I like the little swirl on the forehead of the purple one 😊

tig3r06
                            Participant

I tried for another natural and no luck on the green eyed one. She will be in my peg trade ad. She’s a dark brown blackish pinto with dark brown eyes.
                              nhp
                              nhp2
                              nhp3
                              nhp4

This fantasy has been shown in a lineup already on here so I thought I’d show her closeup. She’s my new trade and will be available for trade for maybe the mostly yellow peg or a fav peg. I need to see real pics first. She’s metallic dark purple and colorshift blue/purple splotches, purple egg, purple scrolling, white stripe and purple eyes.
                              fhp
                              fhp2
                              fhp3
                              fhp4

GardenNinja
                              Participant

I’ve been meaning to take daylight photos of my second fantasy peg, but that hasn’t happened yet, so it probably isn’t going to. So here are the indoor pics.
                                Both are for 3-way trade! If you like one of mine, please check with Kim if she likes yours!
                                [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4155/34566069472_9d7892a9bf_h.jpg[/img]
                                [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4180/34566069512_0d9dc01163_h.jpg[/img]
                                [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4192/34727756535_e5648f4ca8_h.jpg[/img]
                                [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4184/33885653834_09380cfda3_h.jpg[/img]
                                And a reminder of the one I already posted:
                                5M2A5569 Fantasy Hatching Peg 1

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Bodine
                                Participant

WOW!Love that last one.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 221 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.