fbpx

5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Oh wow you got one already! That’s so fast! Pretty little pinto 😊 Congrats!

GardenNinja
      Participant

Do you live in Corvallis or what???

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Aggie83
        Participant

Hmmmmmm, may we presume someone was fortunate enough to be the Windstone collector’s idea of Mecca yesterday.

(….you’re whistling and I’m jealous 😉 )

And that is a precious little pinto peg – congrats.

siberakh1
          Participant

Maaaaaaaybeeeee….. 😉

Natasha
            Participant

Gorgeous! Congrats, Siberakh1!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
              Keymaster

Yes, a small grab bag edition of the fantasy ones. I don’t know how many there are. I painted almost half (60 or so) of the total number of castings in the fantasy colors before I gave up, but I ruined several, so I am not sure how many made it to the finish line!

fatalbeauty
                Participant

*sighs* wish I could have one of these guys but they’re a little too much for me….the naturals look so pretty!

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
                  Participant

I want one too but not looking good for me.Oh well.I prefer the natural ones by far for myself but they are all beautiful. Congrats to all who got them.
                    *WAVING ARMS*MS.MELODY,I would still take a “ruined one”if they need homes.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

jmoore
                    Participant

I caved and bought a fantasy one.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

BOTH batches look really nice – and tempting – but I’m saving my funds and waiting for ‘The Veligent’ Kickstarter. I REALLY REALLY Want one of those Fish Fin Adult Poads, and I want to make sure I have enough for the Reward Tier!

Good Luck to everyone who got a GB Hatching Peg – I’ll love seeing the photos that will be posted.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Benathorn
                        Participant

I was able to scrounge up just enough to get a natural one. Can’t wait to see which one I get! Also looking forward to seeing all the pretty pics of what everyone else gets as well.

Courtney
                          Participant

I couldn’t help myself. The fantasy ones make me nostalgic for the Lisa Frank stuff I had as a kid.

The price is steep but they look so worth it.

Fingers crossed for a tiger stripe/animal print one.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Landipan
                            Participant

I loooove the natural ones, I wish I could get one, but we just moved and my wallet is on empty again xD

But I can’t wait to see everyone’s little peggis to start rolling in!

*Formerly meowmix101
                              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

rock-reader
                              Participant

I haven’t been around for a week or so, so I am surprised these two grab bags are still available! I’m robbing Peter to pay Paul but I will probably order a fantasy hatching Pegasus and eat Top Ramon for the rest of the month….They look beautiful! The naturals look good too; if they last until I get more money, I’ll try to get one as well.

Susie
                                Keymaster

Hi! I just wanted to extend our apologies – normally Melody would have had Class Photos up by now on her blog, however she took the day off – so perhaps that will happen tomorrow.

It will take us a few days to get the orders shipped out – they are going out in pretty much the same order they came in. Anyone placing a non-grab bag item order will get priority as that might be a Mother’s Day gift!

Thank you everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 221 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.