5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I got the class pics up on the blog page today!
      I was sick yesterday. ugh. :p
      It seems unfair to the natural colored ones to put them next to the fantasy ones! It makes them look so drab.

Natasha
      Participant

They look AMAZING! I hope you’re feeling better.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
        Participant

Oh Wow! There are so many from the fantasy and quite a few from the natural that I love! So hard to pick just one as a grail to find 🙂

Natasha
          Participant

Wow! These guys are so beautiful! I love so many of of the fantasy ones, but the little turquoise & purple one REALLY jumped out at me! I’ve marked her with a red star and an exclamation point. Red stars are my next faves, and yellow stars are possible faves. I’ve blacked out the few that are not to my tastes. The rest didn’t specifically jump out at me, but are very pretty and I look forward to seeing everyone’s in person. The natural ones seem harder to suss out in the pic. I think I’ll really need to see them in close ups to figure out faves. I’m sorry these were such a pain, Melody, but they are gorgeous!

photo 6C190D45-89EF-4260-BCC6-A3C97A22A8DB_zpsrp3hcgca.jpg

photo 4945AFBB-46D6-4360-AF93-53405BF72AB3_zpsszsom66u.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mika
            Participant

Mine’s slated to arrive on Thursday. Can’t wait!
              I made a quick list of favorites (in no particular order)

Kinda glad so many are purple and blue since those are my favorite colors.

dashesndots
              Participant

I feel dumb for asking this, but is there a trick to getting hi-res photos off the blog? I tried two different browsers and all I’m seeing are tiny pics in which I can barely make out the pegs…

Mika
                Participant
                  dashesndots
                  Participant

Thank you so much! I’m not html saavy, haha, I had no idea there was anything to do with size in there…now I see it though! Will remember for the future.

dashesndots
                    Participant

[url=https://flic.kr/p/UEa2FP][img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/34562340465_5c873111ea_o.jpg[/img][/url]
                      lets see if this works…my faves are the red circle thing with the yellow in the middle.

Bodine
                      Participant

Awww,how cute they all are but ONE caught my eye.Last pic of naturals,first one on last row.The white faced one.LOVE IT!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
                        Participant

So much green and I LOVE it! Here are some loves of fantasy ones and the natural were super tough, but here’s some natural maybes. Marked with red dots on eggs.
                          GB fant hatch peg
                          GB fant hatch peg2
                          GB nat hatch peg

Nectaris
                          Participant

On the naturals, I like them all, but I think I really want one with the little spots on the tips of the wings the most.

On the fantasy, I think I am liking the ones with spots of white on them, though I really love all of the deep blue ones.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
                            Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

Zelda
                            Participant

Thanks for the class photos Melody, hope you’re feeling better!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Kim
                              Blocked

I didn’t think I could afford one of these but was able to work out a trade to get one for my birthday so I am happy! My birthday is on May 11 but since I’m in Canada it will take longer to get here so I am hoping mine will get here early next week! I love the pink shelled ones and wish there were more with pink but I also love the purple, blue and teal ones! The ones Mika posted were some of my favourites too but I decided to go through and star the shells of all the ones I love. My top favourites are the ones with aqua coloured stars and others I love are with the yellow stars. If I get any other ones people love, I would be happy to trade for any of these!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Landipan
                                Participant

Accckkkkk! The class photos make me wish I could have gotten one so bad! So many cuties! I’m hoping I’ll be able to get one someday secondhand ;~;

*Formerly meowmix101
                                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 221 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.