fbpx

5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Hey Landipan! Both versions are still in stock in the Store and available …. And I’m REALLY starting to get tempted by the Natural colored ones…. the Fantasy ones are Fantastic, but a little out of my price range. The Naturals on the other hand…. ?????
      I do have a WS gift certificate still around that was a Christmas gift… What a delightful dilemma, or is it a torture? I’m kind of waiting to see if any Carnelian or perhaps a new batch of Russet Autumn Curlies pop up in the Store… Yeah, and I’m pretty much out of display room, so I might have to make some hard decisions.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
      Participant

Mine are due to be delivered today and tracking says they are out for delivery …

GardenNinja
        Participant

I bought one each. What I REALLY want is a natural pegasus hatching from a fantasy egg. There is only one fantasy peg I definitely like.
          If you get one that looks like a grulla, especially a silver grulla, I will buy or trade for it. I would even do a straight trade of my fantasy peg for one.
          For any trades, speckled egg is a plus and blue eyes are a minus.
          Ones I definitely like are circled in magenta. Ones I would need to see more pics of are circled in yellow.
          Pegasus Grab Bag Fantasy Hatching 201705 class pic annotated
          Pegasus Grab Bag Fantasy Natural 201705 class pic annotated

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
          Participant

Obviously, I should have waited a couple hours to post. I just got mine.
            Once again, if you get one that looks like a grulla, especially a silver grulla, I will buy or trade for it. I would even do a straight trade of my fantasy peg for one.
            For any trades, speckled egg is a plus and blue eyes are a minus.
            For now, mine are for trade only. I am open to three (or more!) way trades.
            Ones I definitely like are circled in magenta. Ones I would need to see more pics of are circled in yellow. The ones I got are circled in red.
            Pegasus Grab Bag Fantasy Hatching 201705 class pic annotated 2
            Pegasus Grab Bag Natural Hatching 201705 class pic annotated 2

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

tig3r06
            Participant

Got mine! Thank you Melody, Susie and everyone! And my post office for making me morning delivery lol. They’re both amazingly detailed and beautiful!!! Even though it’s a gorgeous mixture of blues and colorshift I’m not a huge fan of blue eyes. I would love green, yellow, and/or orange combos for the fantasy especially with teal, greenish or yellow eyes. I like the natural, but not a love so we will see what everyone has. I have a trade partner that hasn’t received theirs yet, but will trade with others too :). Let me know if one of these is your grail or an absolute love. I would trade the natural for a fantasy also. I think page 3 has my post of ones I like.
              fhp
              fhp2
              fhp3
              fhp4
              nhp
              nhp2
              nhp3
              nhp4

Mary
              Participant

Mine arrived today and I couldn’t be happier. Got one of my top favs – the purple striped Peg.

She has sparkle paint with beautiful designs painted on the wings, which made her hard to photograph in the sunlight today. I’ll try to get better pics later.

Thanks, Melody for this gorgeous Peg.

Mary
                Participant

Love your fantasy Peg, Tig3r06! That filigree look is stunning!

tig3r06
                  Participant

Great grab Mary! Thank you! I see my fantasy is other people’s favs that have posted ones they like. Hopefully one of them gets one of my favs and wants to trade 🙂

Bodine
                    Participant

Tig3r06,love both of yours especially the natural.
                      Congrats Mary!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Natasha
                      Participant

Is that the red-gold colorshift paint on your peg, Mary? I didn’t like her in the class pic because it looked super pink to me, but she is gorgeous in person! Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mika
                        Participant

Mine’s out for delivery today! Gotta love it when packages arrive early.
                          I suppose I can throw it out there if I get one with yellow, green, orange, or a natural-colored pegasus I’ll definitely be putting it up for trade.

tig3r06
                          Participant

Mika- you, dashesndots, and kim have my fantasy as one of your likes. Please keep me in mind if you get those greens, yellows, oranges 😉 My trade partner also likes blues and purples, but hasn’t received her peg yet. Thank you! 😊

Mary
                            Participant

Natasha, her wing has copper on the bottom & a light blue on top with copper accents. No red or pink on her. Not sure if it’s color shift paint. I’ll take her outside for some better photos after it stops raining.

Courtney
                              Participant

Do you get a notification when your order has shipped? I bought mine Sunday and I’m not sure if you get a notification for shipping or not.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

etruscan
                                Participant

You should get a notification of shipping through PayPal and a Windstone message that your order is completed. Your “Order Status” here also will show whether the processing of your order is completed, and you can check the PayPal website for tracking of your order.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 221 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.