fbpx

5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

Congrats, Natasha & Mika! Those are two of the prettiest I have seen so far!

tig3r06
      Participant

Got my 2nd one and I really love him, he goes well with my group of greens. He’s a dark metallic green with colorshift cyan purple and dark blue black with light gunmetal eyes. I really love him and might consider trades for yellow or orange. The dark ones are hard to tell from the class pics so I didn’t even know I would love him.
        I also have a 3rd one showing up Wednesday. My purple is pending trade to see what my 3rd one is.fhpnullfhp2fhp3fhp4greensfhp
        Ones I’d consider maybe for trade for my dark green, I also have my natural as possible trade plus cash. Top left yellow I would purchase if no trade is available and you don’t love him (any of these I would purchase actually, but mostly yellow). trades

Marianne
        Participant

Just got in from picking up mine from my box. What a pretty little peg she is!! Haven’t posted a picture for a bit so hopefully I will get this right the first try.

[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/dfv94x.jpg[/IMG]
          [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/ay6akp.jpg[/IMG]
          Though I do love her. I may consider trading for a fantasy peg with stripes!
          Here she is next to my Mother’s Day Flowers my daughter gave me!! Love the matching Fuzzy!! Thank you Susie! 💗💗
          [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2dsgs2w.jpg[/IMG]

Natasha
          Participant

Super pretty, Marianne!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
            Participant

Posting this pretty group for anichol:

The zebra is staying. Maybe one or two of the others is available for a hatching peg trade.

Natasha
              Participant

I love the pinto, Anichol! Really striking. I think that’s one of my faves so far.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                Participant

The natural zebra is very pretty! Congrats! I think it was Natashas mom that had the green stripey i really like. I also like Nectaris and Courtney’s stripeys even though they’re not my fav colors 😊 I really like the dots within the stripes. Keep showing pics, it’s so fun to see them all!

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

My GB Natural Peg came today!

He’s the Bay with the white blaze and black legs/white socks with a speckled egg, located at the bottom of the second class photo. Second to the right side with his non-payment side showing. He’s in between the Grey Appy on the right end and the Black & White Pinto-Appy. He has the cutest face and dark Metallic Silver eyes! One of my top 5 – I Love the Speckled eggs and Metallic Silver eyes!

I’ll post pics soon.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Zelda
                    Participant

Natasha and Marianne yours are lovely! I’m always a sucker for stripes and complex patterns, but I also like the subtlety and blending in yours Marianne, as well as that mottled egg. Thanks for posting pics!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

etruscan
                      Participant

Quick indoor photos of my new babies. Maybe I can take better ones tomorrow. Maybe …

Blanket appaloosa with metallic tan eyes:

I had one dark grey, slightly dappled, hatching Pegasus with silver eyes. Now I have two! The new one has a speckled egg and more white. I would sell or trade one of them, buyer’s choice.

kila26
                        Participant

Here is my other natural pegasus. Looking to trade this one too.
                           photo PintoPeg1_zpsokpqd2cr.jpg
                           photo PintoPeg4_zps9j8gydgl.jpg
                           photo PintoPeg3_zpspumgv5wx.jpg
                           photo PintoPeg2_zpsc60bg3rw.jpg

Kim
                          Blocked

Mika and Marianne yours are both so pretty! Tig3r06 I still love your purple one and your green and blue one looks great with your other pieces! Anichol you got a nice set of them there! I like both of the end ones! Congrats everyone! I think this is probably the first grab bag batch of fantasy pieces where I like so many of them, like half the batch!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
                            Blocked

Here is a better picture (from the class photos) of the lovely pegs Suzanne-Marie got, that she asked me to post.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

Here are the photos!
                                I MAY be tempted to trade… my preference is for a speckled egg and darker Appys and colorful ones, such as tri-colored or Pinto-Appy mixes. The first Peg, which is the Brown & White Pinto-Appy in the speckled egg at the top left of the first class pic is my Top Favorite!. Also etruscan’s newer dark grey dappled Peg with more white in the Speckled egg is another Top Fav of mine.

These are hard to photograph for details – my Bay seems to have a glossy finish. I tried to get close enough to show the little lighter tan detailing on his neck and chest. They are sorta like little scrolls or curls.

peg 1

Peg 2

Peg 3

Peg 4

BELOW is my Top Favorite! Whomever gets him is Lucky Lucky Lucky!

My TOP Favorite Peg

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                                Participant

What a pretty baby Ela_Hara.Nice catch.I really love the natural ones though they are all awesome,😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 221 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.