fbpx

4/9/2013 Natural Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Batch Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/9/2013 Natural Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Batch Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I just noticed – my Grab Bag from this batch has a date written on her pad! She has “GB 4/2013”. 🙂

Thank you to whoever figured out a way to put a date on the piece and not create more writing for Melody!

Bodine
      Participant

Mona Lisa smiles!!
        Image and video hosting by TinyPic
        So am I.She is gorgeous!Thank you so much!! :love:
        This is “Mona Lisa” the Pintoloosa Bald-face with metallic blue eyes.How beautiful is she? :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
        Participant

Amber’s “Flecka” the little brown baby with odd little flecks…is up for trade. 🙂 Hannah,you are welcome to use any of our pics.

tempest618
          Participant

Wow Bodine! Mona Lisa is gorgeous!!

Bodine
            Participant

Wow Bodine! Mona Lisa is gorgeous!!

I KNOW HUH??? Couldn’t believe it!!Thank you! I kept me eyes closed as I unwrapped her,held her up in front of me and when I opened my eyes,there she was,grinning at me.Love at first sight :love:

dragonmedley
              Participant

Mona Lisa smiles!!

That shot is priceless!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

rock-reader
                Participant

Amber’s “Flecka” the little brown baby with odd little flecks…is up for trade. 🙂 Hannah,you are welcome to use any of our pics.

Back when I was young, we called that a brown flea bitten appy. Unique but I can see him growing on you….

Bodine
                  Participant

Thank you,we didn’t know that.We thought it was Ms.Melody being whimsical. 😉
                    A friend told me Mona Lisa is an Overo/Appaloosa? I am asking because of my write up on it.I want to be correct.Thanks!

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Mona Lisa smiles!!

That shot is priceless!

*Giggle!* I love when they look like they’re smiling!! XD My Colin has this smug lil smirk! He is from an older batch so I’ll just post the link to his photo

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/XRavensIceX/ColinSmirking.jpg

Every time I look up at my desk this is what I see XD I love him so much! lol!

Chloe
                      Participant

So cute, Bodine!

I don’t get my unicorn until tomorrow. …so I’m really hoping for more pictures tonight. 😉

Amy
                        Participant

So cute, Bodine!

I don’t get my unicorn until tomorrow. …so I’m really hoping for more pictures tonight. 😉

Mine arrived yesterday, but unfortunately I’m away at school, so I don’t get to see it until Friday night >.<

That being said I also enjoy living vicariously, so the more pictures others post the better. 😉

Kim
                          Blocked

I have to wait another week or so for mine but it’s exciting to see what everyone else is getting!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Johnoloosa
                            Participant

OMG! Bodine! Mona Lisa Smiles is the most Aweseome unicorn! Wish I could of gotten one like her!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! If you ever decide to part with her? (but I doubt it, right?) Let me know. Thanks!

Falcolf
                              Participant

I believe most of the paints that we’re seeing are actually sabino splashes, though I may be wrong. I know the real with tobianos is that they must have four white legs. I think if they’re lacking that than they’re either sabino or overo but I’m quite sure that most of these are sabino. 🙂

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bodine
                                Participant

I believe most of the paints that we’re seeing are actually sabino splashes, though I may be wrong. I know the real with tobianos is that they must have four white legs. I think if they’re lacking that than they’re either sabino or overo but I’m quite sure that most of these are sabino. 🙂

I went on wiki and read up on them and am almost as puzzled about them all after reading as I was before.LOL Thanks though,led me to go hunt and learn something new 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 224 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.