fbpx

4/9/2013 Natural Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Batch Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/9/2013 Natural Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Batch Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    Erika
    Participant

Hannah, I totally forgot to tell you–you can use my pictures for the directory too ^^;

Falcolf
      Participant

I got this ‘lil one. What is it? My knowledge of horse markings is, well, you know, very limited πŸ˜€

I believe that that’s a bay tobiano specifically. It’s bay because of the black legs and black mane and tail. I’m calling it tobiano because the paint job implies that it has four white feet and it looks a lot like some real life tobianos that I’ve met. πŸ™‚

Chestnut horses have entirely brown bodies and tails without any black whatsoever.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Hannah
        Participant

Horse colorings are so confusing!! XD I dont know how people keep it all filed straight, I can never get it right πŸ™‚

And thanks everyone for permissions, I’ll be updating the directory as soon as I can πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kiera
          Participant

Hannah, I have a couple more for you. The leaf one is the one I got from the previous grab, but I traded it already. The little ‘bay’ is for sale too! πŸ˜‰ He came from the second batch, same as my palomino.

Can anybody tell me what colors the ‘bay’ one are (he looks darker in person, the lighter colors come out in direct light). And what color the pinto one would be?

scenceable
            Participant

Can anybody tell me what colors the ‘bay’ one are (he looks darker in person, the lighter colors come out in direct light). And what color the pinto one would be?

I’d go flaxen chestnut for the first, although his legs are really dark. So Maybe silver bay? And grulla (or sable champagne?) pinto/ sabino for the second.

Linda
              Participant

Thank You Etruscan for the information about fuzzies the really are cute, and I just put in a order, I will try to get one next time. Thank you again. Linda

Well, I’ve got my lovely ‘daylight robbery’ card from the post office! Expect pics from me tomorrow! XD

rock-reader
                Participant

dragonlove – what a cute little leopard appy! Hint..hint..she would look lovely and at home in my herd hee hee….

Kiera – your whole collection is fabulous! I really like seeing them in a group like that (isn’t a group of unicorns called a mystery?)

Erika
                  Participant

Looks just like Epona!

Erika
                    Participant

Looks just like Epona!

Zloy720
                      Participant

Such pretties…

I got mine awhile ago actually but haven’t had time to figure out how to post a photo yet, sorry. πŸ™ But I’ll email a few to hannah for the directory so you can see him there.

I got a creamy white with black spots appaloosa (classic appy pattern basically) that has light metallic blue eyes & blue gem. His coloring reminds me of a dalmatian actually. πŸ™‚ I love him, he’s very cute!

In the class photo I believe he is the fourth one down from the middle at the bottom, 6 o’ clock position. He looks like the only one of his type in this batch based on the class photo & what has been posted so far.

etruscan
                        Participant

Such pretties…

I got mine awhile ago actually but haven’t had time to figure out how to post a photo yet, sorry. πŸ™ But I’ll email a few to hannah for the directory so you can see him there.

I got a creamy white with black spots appaloosa (classic appy pattern basically) that has light metallic blue eyes & blue gem. His coloring reminds me of a dalmatian actually. πŸ™‚ I love him, he’s very cute!

In the class photo I believe he is the fourth one down from the middle at the bottom, 6 o’ clock position. He looks like the only one of his type in this batch based on the class photo & what has been posted so far.

I’m sure that Hannah would post your photos here too (if you wanted her to do that).

Hannah
                          Participant

I’m sure that Hannah would post your photos here too (if you wanted her to do that).

I will if you’d like me to! Just let me know πŸ™‚

Zloy720
                            Participant

Thank you for the offer Hannah! Please, if you don’t mind, go ahead and post one of the photos I sent you. πŸ™‚ he is pretty different than most of the rest of this batch…

Thanks so much!

Hannah
                              Participant

Sorry this took so long guys – I lost a friend and coworker of mine over the weekend to an accident so I’ve been running a bit slow since that.

Here is Zloy’s beauty!!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 224 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.