fbpx

4/9/2013 Natural Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Batch Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/9/2013 Natural Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Batch Photo Thread

Viewing 14 posts - 211 through 224 (of 224 total)
  • Author

Beautiful fellows!

photo collage2dapple_zps50365d2c.jpg

photo sunlight_zpseb224da3.jpg

Hannah, you can crop and use the photos if you want.

Might be willing to trade each uni for a Poad + cash or 2 Poads from this latest batch. PM me if interested

Amy
    Participant

Hey guys,

These pictures are long overdue, so without further delay, here is my baby! (And Hannah, you can use my pictures for the gallery)

Thanks to dragonlove I was able to get my #1 from this batch! So many thanks to her! ^0^

Chloe
      Participant

Yay! I’m so glad you love her!! πŸ™‚

siberakh1
        Participant

A bit of a late post, but I’ve been fairly scarce lately. Too much going on between job driving me crazy with a reorg, helping take care of mom, helping dad (he just had surgery this week, so can’t lift for a month), and costuming. Trying not to burn out and not winning on that front. >_<;

Anyways, this is who pranced their way here to stay! πŸ™‚

Chloe
          Participant

Pretty little appaloosa! πŸ˜€

Mmloda
            Participant

YAY..finally, she has arrvied after waiting for a month….i don’t think I have ever waited this long for any windstone!

photo SAM_4871_zps6dd64e16.jpg

I love her little face but she will probably be up for sale and/or trade….! I would like to trade her for a bald/pale face GB Uni or a GB Poad!

Marzena

Chloe
              Participant

YAY..finally, she has arrvied after waiting for a month….i don’t think I have ever waited this long for any windstone!

photo SAM_4871_zps6dd64e16.jpg

I love her little face but she will probably be up for sale and/or trade….! I would like to trade her for a bald/pale face GB Uni or a GB Poad!

Aww….I love her. πŸ™‚ I hope you get something you love!

Erika
                Participant

A bit of a late post, but I’ve been fairly scarce lately. Too much going on between job driving me crazy with a reorg, helping take care of mom, helping dad (he just had surgery this week, so can’t lift for a month), and costuming. Trying not to burn out and not winning on that front. >_<;

Ahh, he’s a lookalike to my all-time-favorite-gbb! (From one of the older batches, but I’ve yet to see one I like better than that beautiful red appy with blue eyes!) Lucky you! If you ever feel like trading, keep me in mind!

Johnoloosa
                  Participant

Siberakh1, Your uni is awesome love it! If you ever want to trade or sell it? Please consider me! LOve LOVE LOVE the blue eyes on Appy’s!

Johnoloosa
                    Participant

Super pretty appy! Love it!

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead.. but I figured I’d post an up close photo of this baby, since he never made it to the thread originally πŸ™‚ This was the baby I got in trade for the dark brown dapple, and I am super happy with him! (her? I haven’t made up my mind yet, lol)

Falcolf
                        Participant

Suuuuper pretty! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Mine is similar to that, ive been delayed in uploading too but i will get it done today!

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

Ahh, he’s a lookalike to my all-time-favorite-gbb! (From one of the older batches, but I’ve yet to see one I like better than that beautiful red appy with blue eyes!) Lucky you! If you ever feel like trading, keep me in mind!

This little one could be Tulip’s baby. They even have the same eyes. πŸ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 14 posts - 211 through 224 (of 224 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.