fbpx

4/9/2013 Natural Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Batch Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/9/2013 Natural Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Batch Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    Conrad
    Participant

So sorry to hear of your loss Hannah πŸ™

That is a gorgeous baby zloy! I believe she is in the outer ring, though, just above the 3 o’clock position.

Zloy720
      Participant

Thank you for posting the photo Hannah! I’m so sorry to hear about your friend. :((

I believe your right anime gal, the spots on my little guy do line up with the one in the outer ring better than the other one. So I guess there should be one other gbb uni out there from the 6 o’ clock position still that is akin to mine except for potentially the gem or eye colors…

*fingers crossed that we will still get some more photos posted to see πŸ™‚ *

I’m sorry for your loss Hannah. πŸ™

I got my little guy on friday. I am really loving him! By my best guess he is a smokey, dappled buckskin.

photo IMG_3346-1.jpg

photo IMG_3347-1.jpg

Hannah, you can use my photos, including the ones of my last GBB, I think I forgot to mention it then.

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/NomiGoldfish/80e2ff5d-2973-4e45-8b1e-fb71290cf202.jpg
        http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/NomiGoldfish/IMG_3352-1.jpg

Syn
        Participant

Here is mine. He looked to be a solid color from the front, but then I saw the rest of him. πŸ™‚ Not sure exactly what he is, but he almost glows and is just beautiful.

Hannah, feel free to use a picture.

Matryoshka
          Participant

Wow! Love all these new ones πŸ™‚

Kim
            Blocked

I got mine today. I will try and get pictures tomorrow!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Finally got good photos of the dapple! and Fri I received another from a blind trade πŸ™‚ Kind of silly, I was really telling myself that I didn’t want a black from this batch, then I saw the bi-eyed one show up on forum n thought he was real pretty! ‘n to my surprise, got one! (though mine has brown eyes) He fits in well with my herd, and matches one of my wolves, I might consider trade offers on him, just to see what comes up… but I’m pretty happy with him πŸ™‚

Anywho, here they are! The Dapple of unknown coloration, lol! and my pretty lil Kale!

Matryoshka
                Participant

Fantastic Black/White uni. They look great together!

Mmloda
                  Participant

I love the little black and white uni!

I hope mine gets here soon!

Marzena

Kim
                    Blocked

I got my unicorn yesterday and here she is with the one my mom got. I love the dappled palomino my mom got if only it had blue eyes. The darker one is pretty too (a bay overo if that’s right) but both are up for trade. We would trade either one for a light coloured palomino with blue or teal eyes.

I am also looking for any grab unicorns that are metallic or colourful, candycorn, lichen, rainbow zebra or tiger, etc. My favourite colours on unicorns are pink, purple, turquoise, aqua and yellow or rainbow. I also like safari leopards, cheetahs, white tigers and giraffe patterns too. I also have a pretty tiger from the last batch for trade and other pieces for sale or trade if you see my ads in the classifieds.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Hannah
                      Participant

Aw, Kay that is a seriously cute dapple!! I think its a Roan, though I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a real life roan dapple, he is seriously beautiful! I love the light color of his mane and tail πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Matryoshka
                        Participant

I love the paint! They’re both beautiful though πŸ™‚ great grabs.

Mercury Star
                          Participant

I went back and tried to get a better photo of my baby unicorn. Still the same camera, but I think the image is a bit better (not by much, though).

Um, it’s a lot smaller, that is for sure! XD

If you think it is adequate, feel free to use if for the directory, Hannah. Not sure if it is very usable.

Puffpastryofdoom
                            Participant

(Better late than never!)
                              This is my beautiful little pinto! I think he is so adorable! (His colors are so “rich” in person!)

photo DSC08543_zps5272f624.jpg
                               photo DSC08544_zps5723d2f3.jpg

Matryoshka
                              Participant

(Better late than never!)
                                This is my beautiful little pinto! I think he is so adorable! (His colors are so “rich” in person!)

photo DSC08543_zps5272f624.jpg
                                 photo DSC08544_zps5723d2f3.jpg

Love!! He is adorable! Please let me know if he’s ever available for sale or trade. He’s beautiful πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 224 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.