4/9/2013 Natural Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Batch Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/9/2013 Natural Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Batch Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Whee!! My tracking says mine is out for delivery!! I can’t wait to get home from work! *wiggle*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

I have received a little dark bay blanket appaloosa with dark eyes. This is pretty much the exact kind of appaloosa I would want, so he’s staying. Pics later possibly.

Oh gosh, I don’t think there is a colour or pattern in the group I wouldn’t be delighted to have! I’m very partial to the buckskins, duns, red dun, grullo, splash paints, overo paints, bald faces… Needless to say I am pleased as punch to be getting one! And of course. I am looking forward to seeing pictures. 😀

Sarah
        Participant

Mine should be delivered on Monday, I can’t wait! Really looking forward to seeing pics of the other unis too 😀

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

He has a little heart on his butt. I’m pretty sure he is in the top right hand corner of the class photo, between a buckskin dapple and one that looks sort of like a flaxen liver chestnut.

Lupuslunae
            Participant

I passed on these because I like the crazy ones more than the normal ones (and I’m kind of broke 🙁 ), but that brown appy is too cute!

Sikek
              Participant

Adorable Wampus! Congratulations!
                I can’t wait to see more of these 🙂

etruscan
                Participant

Mine looks like a refugee from a previous batch … no dapples or appaloosa markings! I am not sure what color she is – either reddish palomino or light chestnut with lighter shading.

Meet “Encore”. She has pretty light brown eyes and a clear gem. Her coat looks semi-metallic. Hannah, you may use these photos if you want.

Here she is (on the right) with a palomino from an earlier batch, so you can see the color comparison:

This baby probably will be for trade for something with more pattern. 🙂

Hannah
                  Participant

Well I got a really unique looking uni! He’s got metallic light blue eyes, a blue gem, and .. is that the lichen stencil I see? VERY cool looking uni, but not quite what I was hoping for, so he will be for trade! I am looking for a dapple uni, hopefully in grey or sand colors (like this unis colors, actually!), so if you’d like to offer a trade, please send me a PM!

Kalandra
                    Participant

Hannah, your baby is beautiful! I’m in love! My baby will be here Monday.

Kalandra

tempest618
                      Participant

He’s adorable Hannah!

Sarah
                        Participant

I really love yours, Hannah! The “lichen” pattern works really well on the natural unis too!

Hannah
                          Participant

Thanks guys! I know I was lucky to get this pretty guy, hes quite the looker – if I wasn’t so in love with the dapples, I think I’d probably be happy to keep him XD

I really love yours, Hannah! The “lichen” pattern works really well on the natural unis too!

Thats exactly what I thought! The lichen stencil on a natural uni looks really interesting – the colors seem to accentuate the design more, I think!

Bodine
                            Participant

THAT is a beautiful unicorn.It is one of my faves for sure Hannah.Please keep me in mind if you trade it please.A couple of more days and I will have one.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

briteblades
                              Participant

Mine looks like a refugee from a previous batch … no dapples or appaloosa markings! I am not sure what color she is – either reddish palomino or light chestnut with lighter shading.

Meet “Encore”. She has pretty light brown eyes and a clear gem. Her coat looks semi-metallic. Hannah, you may use these photos if you want.

Here she is (on the right) with a palomino from an earlier batch, so you can see the color comparison:

This baby probably will be for trade for something with more pattern. 🙂

How funny that you got a sister for your other baby uni! She is cute! I like the lighter shading on her!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 224 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.