fbpx

2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 400 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Oh I love the purple in there!!

Sikek
      Participant

Got mine today. Unfortunately, I’m cameraless at the moment. Mine is dark brown with a tiger/leaf pattern in orange. She has orange eyes and a white jewel. After careful study, i think it is the one in the third ring from the center, one minute to 12 in the class picture.

That one looked so nice, congratulations!

Rusti
        Participant

They’re not a very saturated red, if they’re red, drag0n. They sort of match the pink on her tail, really.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Cool! Sounds beautiful!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jinya
            Participant

Oh how I LOVE these beautiful babies!!!

fatalbeauty
              Participant

these guys are all so pretty! hopefully my tracking is correct and I will see mine tomorrow!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Pegasi1978
                Participant

I have pictures of mine, but my phone won’t let me copy the code out of photo bucket were I uploaded the pictures. πŸ™

Leigha
                  Participant

The baby I ordered isn’t due to arrive until Tuesday.

BUT

When I yelled out “OMG BABIES ARE IN THE STORE” and bought my baby, my boyfriend was on his computer playing a game and the sneaky booger bought me another one! (he still hasn’t received the refund for the broken male dragon he tried to buy me earlier πŸ™ ) His came in the mail today; I immediately saw Windstone Editions of course and went OMG! and texted him while he was at work. He made me wait to open it until he got home and of course he worked 2.5 hours of overtime today…

So I open it, and I got the spotted bengal baby near the top left of the picture! I will post pics when I can. He’s gorgeous and shiny! ^^

“Happy Vday” he says ^^

Edit: He even remembered the love fuzzy part because I talk about my fuzzies all the time, and yell at my cat for taking them and I have a whole cup full of them! ^^

Falcolf
                    Participant

Awww that’s so cute Leigha, sounds like your boyfriend really surprised you! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

pegasus4240
                      Participant

I got mine on Valentine’s Day. He’s black with lichen although it looks more like lava because of the gold, yellow and orange. πŸ™‚ He has a heart for a star, orange eyes and magic sparkle paint.

Welcoming committee:

In the sun:

-- Angie

Ann

Yay! Mine arrived. He is a pretty dark green with orange lichen/lava. He’s not quite what I was looking for, so he will be up for trade. Better pictures this evening.

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

got this little guy today but I’m probably going to trade him, I was hoping for a leaf type….he’s a little hard to photograph but he’s purple with blue stripes up to his shoulders then black with blue-greeny stripes on the rest of him…his eyes are blue as is his stone….feel free to pm me if you want to trade….

photo IMG_1120.jpg

photo IMG_1121.jpg

photo IMG_1123.jpg

photo IMG_1126.jpg

photo IMG_1127.jpg

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Jinya
                            Participant

Wow Fatal! It’s so Awesome! One of my Top picks! Love those colors and shapes! Congrats!

tempest618
                              Participant

Got mine today and I’m so excited I got what I wanted, a Winterberry! You can’t tell from my bad pics but he has a really cute green and yellow tail and a gold blaze that fades to white on his nose. He’s my first grab bag and I’m hooked.

Erika
                                Participant

Ooh, Fatalbeauty, you got one of my top picks! Mine probably won’t be here until next week yet, but -do- keep me in mind if I get a leaf one!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 400 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.