fbpx

2020 Hippogriff Colt Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2020 Hippogriff Colt Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

Not on the Facebook yet either. Most likely just a delay – I’m sure the team has a lot on their plate 🙂

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

fatalbeauty
      Participant

I asked Melody on Facebook, she said she forgot, it’ll be tomorrow….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
        Blocked

Yay, mine shipped! I guess this time it worked out I got my order in right away as they ship them in order of when the orders are placed. But because of the shipping being slow to Canada I don’t know when I will get the box. The last one took two weeks to get here but I’m hoping it will be a bit faster now and maybe take one week like it used to.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
          Participant

I got a shipment notice also, and mine is due Thursday. Can’t wait…..

We had numerous tornado warnings and a derecho that blew through last night and all kinds of fallen debris to cleanup in the yard. My neighbor’s big tree limb blew down into my yard but didn’t damage my fence. 91 mph winds record in one of our counties out west of here.

etruscan
            Participant

I got a shipment notice also, and mine is due Thursday. Can’t wait…..

We had numerous tornado warnings and a derecho that blew through last night and all kinds of fallen debris to cleanup in the yard. My neighbor’s big tree limb blew down into my yard but didn’t damage my fence. 91 mph winds record in one of our counties out west of here.

You must be near Chicago. (The weather people at the Washington POST get very excited about big storms and there was ongoing coverage of the derecho yesterday.) Glad you didn’t have any damage.

Mary
              Participant

Yes, I’m about 20 miles southwest of Chicago. I too get very excited about storms and my lifelong goal is to see a tornado live. Missed one here in my hometown because I was at my folks summer home 100 miles away, and then missed one at their summer home in 2015, because I was home. I figured my chances would be good last night as every few minutes my weather app was going crazy with tornado warnings, but they swerved around us.

This area used to be “tornado alley” in Illinois, but since I moved here 25 years ago, mostly just wind storms & damage. I’ve had my roof blown off the house twice during 75 mph winds, but last night roof stayed on thankfully.

Mary
                Participant

I never have to buy firewood for my firepit, as I merely go around the yard after any storm collecting downed branches. I’ve got quite a pile this morning.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Melody, just from the little headers on the grab bags it looks like you NAILED the eyes on these guys.

The moment my ma saw the giraffes with their eyes she was smitten. They are all perfect little cuties.

Oh, some have really funny expressions from the front! Some are cross-eyed

Melody
                    Keymaster

Yes, I’m about 20 miles southwest of Chicago. I too get very excited about storms and my lifelong goal is to see a tornado live. Missed one here in my hometown because I was at my folks summer home 100 miles away, and then missed one at their summer home in 2015, because I was home. I figured my chances would be good last night as every few minutes my weather app was going crazy with tornado warnings, but they swerved around us.

This area used to be “tornado alley” in Illinois, but since I moved here 25 years ago, mostly just wind storms & damage. I’ve had my roof blown off the house twice during 75 mph winds, but last night roof stayed on thankfully.

I am envious of folks that have real weather. I think storms are exciting…until we get one!

Bodine
                      Participant

Oh you would love sitting out a mild hurricane.I love the wild weather.Primal.Don’t care for no electric after the storms but I do love the tropical rain,smell of the salt in the air,winds clear all the dust and yucks out of the air making it fresh and clean.
                        Ok,back to the show offs.😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                        Participant

Class pics!
                          From Melody’s Facebook page – giraffes and horse patterns:

Windstone_hippogriff_colts_GB-giraffe

Windstone_hippogriff_colts_GB-horse

etruscan
                          Participant

Three photos of the safari colts:

1 – Melody says, “Okapis, Maltese tigers, tiger, leopard, a dark quagga with leopard spots, African wild dogs, white tigers, king cheetah, grey tabby, clouded leopard, tan quagga, and red tiger.”

Windstone_hippogriff_colts_GB-safari1

2 – Melody says, “clouded leopard, snow leopard, okapi, golden zebra, red tiger, tiger, pinto zorse, modern quagga, real quagga, Maltese tiger, King cheetah, ziger, plains zebra, leopard Maltese ziger, jaguar, bay zorse and snow leopards.”

Windstone_hippogriff_colts_GB-safari2

3 – Melody says, “okapi, African wild dog, quagga, leopard, Grevy’s zebra, clouded leopard, mountain zebra ( I think), leopard, white tiger, an accidentally included appaloosa, and a grey tabby”

Windstone_hippogriff_colts_GB-safari3

etruscan
                            Participant

I see that there is an appaloosa hiding in with the safaris. Now I’m glad that I got a safari as well as a horse pattern colt!

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

Oh – I like more of the Safari ones than I thought I might. However I don’t like the AWDs At All on this sculpt. LOVE LOVE LOVE the dark Quagga with leopard spots!!!!!

Of course I love just about all of the Natural Horses – just not the lighter Pallys…

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dashesndots
                                Participant

HippogriffColt_GB_2020_Horse_ClassPic-_sml

I got a natural horse one – these are my picks, two stars is higher on the hopes list.

I really like the ones with the dark brown eyes.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 347 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.