fbpx

2020 Hippogriff Colt Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2020 Hippogriff Colt Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Unibear
    Blocked

Edited as my cousin’s account is logged into my computer as she’s staying with me.

Kim
      Blocked

My mom and I would trade a horse or giraffe for a favourite safari if anyone wants to get a safari who posted above. We were hoping for a white tiger, leopard, snow leopard and one giraffe we like to share so will have an extra horse and giraffe for trade between us both. I love the white tiger and blue eyed giraffe in the pics! Also love the natural giraffes. My mom’s birthday is Aug. 15 so she is looking forward to these!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

GardenNinja
        Participant

Welp, I only wanted a horse one, but they were sold out. So I got a safari. Hopefully I can trade with someone who only got a horse so they could trade for a second safari.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

I’m in the same boat as you Garden Ninja! Wanted a giraffe, but only safari was left. I dont care for large cat prints or anything like that, so hopefully someone will want to trade their giraffe (fingers crossed)

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Mary
            Participant

I got a safari and giraffe. Can’t wait to see what shows up. Did they post the class photo yet so we can go through and circle our favs? Good luck everyone getting your favs.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I got a giraffe as I feel like I might be happier with one of those out of the box rather than a safari. I’ve been less pleased with my Safari luck lately. I haven’t seen the class pictures anywhere. I can’t wait to see them. I’d like to see the horse colors especially to see if there might be one that might match Stormy and his family.

BigCatKeeper
                Participant

I picked up a safari and a horse, since I’m hoping to widen my animal print patterns. I really loved some of the dark giraffe ponycorns, but since I did not see any in the limited sample picture I decided to hold off. I’ve got my fingers crossed for an AWD but also the okapi patterning looks super handsome on this sculpt.

I’ve been refreshing Melody’s Facebook page regularly to see if there are any class pics to pour over, but no dice yet.

etruscan
                  Participant

I picked up a safari and a horse, since I’m hoping to widen my animal print patterns. I really loved some of the dark giraffe ponycorns, but since I did not see any in the limited sample picture I decided to hold off. I’ve got my fingers crossed for an AWD but also the okapi patterning looks super handsome on this sculpt.

I’ve been refreshing Melody’s Facebook page regularly to see if there are any class pics to pour over, but no dice yet.

I don’t see them on deviantArt or on Melody’s Blog.

Megan
                    Participant

Kind of sad I missed the horse group, but did get a safari 🙂 This is my first grab bag critter not purchased secondhand, so I’m excited to see what he looks like!

tig3r06
                      Participant

I bought one of each group and hoping for a tan tiger and a tan giraffe. If I’m not lucky straight grab, I’ll be hoping to trade for these.

Bodancia
                        Participant

Tried to get a Horse one, and kept fighting to get that LAST one to stay in my cart, but alas, couldn’t keep it there… So ended up with a Safari. They all look really cute.

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Betrluk1
                          Participant

Has a class photo been done yet for these little cuties?

etruscan
                            Participant

Has a class photo been done yet for these little cuties?

The class photo has been taken. We haven’t seen it posted yet.

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

I was able to swing something and I got a Safari. There are a few Safaris I like from the Store pic – my favorites are marked with a purple burst, the blue burst indicates one I may be happy with. If I don’t get a Safari I like (not too crazy about the leopards, tigers, zebras) I would love to trade for one of my favorite Horse patterns. From the Store pic I really like the Bay Dapple (Red burst) and my other favorites are marked with purple bursts. Crossing my fingers that I get one I LOVE! Of Course the field could widen once the full Class pics are posted! Good Luck everyone! ^_^

HippogriffColt_Safaris-I-like

HippogriffColt_Horses-I-like

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                                Keymaster

I’ll post the class pics on Monday

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 347 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.