fbpx

2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 758 total)
  • Author
    Gina
    Participant

I’m having trouble posting photos, hopefully I’m not making everything go crazy, but while I figure that out, heres something some of you may find interesting: eBay dragons

it didn’t transfer from excel to google sheets very well, but it’s how I keep track of the ebay dragon families 😀

Gina
      Participant

I have some goodies to share with you all! I know people have asked for a photo of the ebay cart, but the way we’re doing it nowadays things get photo’d and packed asap so the cart doesn’t keep anything for very long, so i grabbed some snaps quick for y’all!

More of the frost berry family (I didn’t realize how light the spine on the curlie was, he’s kind of the oddball in the family I guess!

frost berry

Gina
        Participant

and because I had so much fun with the teal/int green I decided to try green/int gold and red/int gold!

sin and life

phantomess
          Participant

^Wow! Those are pretty! I’d love a dragon in the frost berry scheme.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Gina
            Participant

And my nursery! I’ve started holding back the little hatchers until I get as much of the family done as popularity dictates so I keep the right colors/shading. Some of them need to move on though lol, none of them are glued in the eggs, those are all just test paint eggs with the guys fairly randomly placed in

nursery

Nectaris
              Participant

Wow, so much pretty stuff! I like all of the seaberry stuff, but I think the eastern family is my favorite of them.

Also, I have to say again how much I love the male black sea griffin again! Thank you Gina for making such a handsome fella.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
                Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

Bodine
                Participant

Oh my! Do I ever love that red Coiled Mother.WOWZA!Those are just gorgeous.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mika
                  Participant

Frosted Jade’s a beauty! There’s so much lovely detail on him!

Aggie83
                    Participant

Oh, Gina – thank you, thank you, thank you. It is SO much fun seeing a sneak peak of coming attractions.

Aggie83
                      Participant

That Frosted Jade griffin is absolutely gorgeous. (And wouldn’t that scheme look incredible on unicorns. 😉 )

GardenNinja
                        Participant

FROSTED JADE MALE GRIFFIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                          FROSTED JADE MALE GRIFFIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Nectaris
                          Participant

Oh dear, another beautiful griffin. Just what I need right now to test my non-existent self control.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
                            Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

etruscan
                            Participant

Quick – start looking for flaws, as in “I don’t really like …” That’s the only solution!

Stormbreeze
                              Participant

Gina, your painting skills are simply astounding! The way the colors harmonize is amazing to see. You are a true artist.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Bodine
                                Participant

I want that red coiled mother!!!
                                  Wouldn’t that set be perfect as a Valentine?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 758 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.