fbpx

2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Wow, I really love that color scheme on the Ebay cart that looks like Barn Swallow! (Is it really Barn Swallow? I thought it looked greener than I remember the Swallow pieces being, but it’s been a while so I could be wrong!)

I really love the Lavender Rose color (and am sad that I didn’t win the Lap!)… but was secretly hoping it’d be a “your choice of these eye colors” type deal. Maybe next time, if there’s enough demand for Lavender Rose to paint more? πŸ˜€

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Mercury Star
      Participant

Edit: Whoops, double post. Took me long enough to notice!

Mercury Star
        Participant
          etruscan
          Participant

nightcrow wrote “Wow, I really love that color scheme on the Ebay cart that looks like Barn Swallow! (Is it really Barn Swallow? I thought it looked greener than I remember the Swallow pieces being, but it’s been a while so I could be wrong!)”

Barn Swallow was more blue and orange. It’s still one of my favorite paint schemes. πŸ™‚

Mercury Star
            Participant

I like the matte finish on that Cedar Wood Emperor, and I love the eye color, and Laurie did a great job painting him, but he’s still an Emperor. You guys have fun bidding on him!

I’ll be happy with the Cedar Wood Grand unicorn. πŸ™‚ He’s supposed to be here on Friday (fingers crossed).

Ooh, congratulations, etruscan, enjoy him!

jmoore
              Participant

Sorry for the double post.

Aggie83
                Participant

That cast bronze momma unicorn – so elegant. :love:

And etruscan – ditto on the congrats on the grand unicorn. That would be a lovely centerpiece to a collection.

Gina
                  Participant

Wow, I really love that color scheme on the Ebay cart that looks like Barn Swallow! (Is it really Barn Swallow? I thought it looked greener than I remember the Swallow pieces being, but it’s been a while so I could be wrong!)

I really love the Lavender Rose color (and am sad that I didn’t win the Lap!)… but was secretly hoping it’d be a “your choice of these eye colors” type deal. Maybe next time, if there’s enough demand for Lavender Rose to paint more? πŸ˜€

I’m always keeping my ear to the ground to see what people want to see more of, if people seem to love any of the schemes I do I’m always happy to oblige!

Nightcrow
                    Participant

I’m always keeping my ear to the ground to see what people want to see more of, if people seem to love any of the schemes I do I’m always happy to oblige!

Quick, everybody, let’s talk loudly about how pretty Lavender Rose is! πŸ˜€

I’m still completely in love with that gorgeous unnamed purple dragon that was featured in a member’s photos of visiting the Windstone factory, too! That may be *the* most attractive purple dragon I’ve ever seen, though it’s close call. πŸ™‚ Has anybody figured out how to recreate it, or close? It was awesome! Lavender Rose reminded me of it, but I really ought to pull up the photo and do a side-by-side comparison.

(Not quite your area, but on the subject of purples, I’m still hoping for Lavender Pearl on Lap Dragons as LPs, too… It’s one of the few sculpts that haven’t had a Lavender Pearl run yet.)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Mercury Star
                      Participant

“CAST BRONZE” MOTHER UNICORN TEST PAINT #1 BY LAURIE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-CAST-BRONZE-1-MOTHER-UNICORN-FANTASY-HORSE-STATUE-FIGURINE-/291718594998?hash=item43ebc881b6:g:q70AAOSwQjNW9G-9

“DREAMSCAPE” BABY DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-DREAMSCAPE-1-BABY-DRAGON-FIGURINE-FANTASY-ANIMAL-STATUE-/291717656391?hash=item43ebba2f47:g:jAMAAOSwBnVW80Nf

“CAST BRONZE” MALE UNICORN TEST PAINT #1 BY LAURIE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-CAST-BRONZE-1-MALE-UNICORN-FANTASY-HORSE-STATUE-FIGURINE-/291719548072?hash=item43ebd70ca8:g:4BcAAOSwwpdW9aZA

Nice job on the Cast Bronze color scheme, Laurie, they really look like they are cast bronze pieces, and not painted gypsum.

And I love seeing all the pieces coming out in Dreamscape, Gina, it is a lovely color scheme.

Bullsquid
                        Participant

YEEEAAAHHH, guess who won the cedar wood emperor! πŸ˜€ I’ve never been so invested in an Ebay piece from start to finish. I can’t wait for him to arrive. I’m so happy! :bigsmile:

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Congrats Bullsquid!
                            Adding to your Emp-ire, huh?! Way to Go! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                            Participant

YEEEAAAHHH, guess who won the cedar wood emperor! πŸ˜€ I’ve never been so invested in an Ebay piece from start to finish. I can’t wait for him to arrive. I’m so happy! :bigsmile:

Congratulations. πŸ™‚

Bullsquid
                              Participant

Thanks. I’ll be sure to post pictures once he arrives.

Ela Hara, I think I’ll start referring to my emperors as “the Emp-ire” now. πŸ™‚

scenceable
                                Participant

woohoo!! Huge congrats. I’ll have to come see him in person sometime πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,010 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.