fbpx

2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

PHAU SPECTRAL DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
      PHAU SPECTRAL DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Mika
      Participant

I like how the scales came out on the black Sorcery kirin!

GardenNinja
        Participant

BLACK SORCERY MALE KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
          BLACK SORCERY MALE KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

GardenNinja
          Participant

BLUE MORPHO HATCHING KINGLET DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
            BLUE MORPHO HATCHING KINGLET DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

etruscan
            Participant

The description for the “Blue Morpho” Hatching Kinglet says that Gina signed the pad. The pad is not signed in the photo.

GardenNinja
              Participant

I noticed that, too. The people doing the listings must be editing the listing template in fill-in-the-blank style.

GardenNinja
                Participant

BLACK MAGIC MOTHER UNICORN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

icewing726
                  Participant

Soooooo is the blue morpho supposed to be signed? And, are there any other blue morphos in the que?

GardenNinja
                    Participant

I doubt the blue morpho is supposed to be signed. Although Gina painted it, I don’t think blue morpho is her design. As for whether there are more, hopefully Gina will read this.

etruscan
                      Participant

In my opinion, we can’t be sure that Gina painted it either. As you said, “The people doing the listings must be editing the listing template in fill-in-the-blank style.” The name of the painter could have carried over from an earlier listing.

I agree that it would be good if Gina reads this and can clear up the questions.

GardenNinja
                        Participant

It looks like Windstone didn’t schedule an auction to start this evening. Since I checked and was ready to post a new auction, I’m going to re-post one from January that I would love to have. 😛
                          SOFT SUEDE TEST PAINT #1 OLD WARRIOR BY LAURIE

GardenNinja
                          Participant

Susie told me that it was painted by Gina, and it will be signed by her before being sent to me. :}

GardenNinja
                            Participant

I am going to start reposting the pics as I have time, this time uploading them to Windstone.  So these should REALLY be perma-links.  Dates are (usually) the date the auction started, never the date it ended.  I may have made a few mistakes in the dates when I got behind.

20160101 Candied Orange 1 Fledgling

GardenNinja
                              Participant

20160102 Candied Lemon 1 Fledgling

GardenNinja
                                Participant

20160103 CANDIED LIME 1 FLEDGLING

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,010 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.