fbpx

2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

I’ve uploaded the new pics to photobucket, let’s see if I have a clue what I am doing.

CANDIED ORANGE #1 FLEDGLING DRAGON BY GINA

CANDIED LEMON #1 FLEDGLING DRAGON BY GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
      Participant

Looks like it worked….

I can do this short-term, but I need someone with a photobucket (or similar) account to take over before too long. I have a heavy travel schedule, plus medical issues that can keep me away from the computer for longer than an ebay auction is up.

Scathach
        Participant

New thread means I’ve been at windstone for almost a year O.O

And what a year it’s been! Wow!

Life is beautiful.

GardenNinja
          Participant

“CANDIED LIME #1” FLEDGLING DRAGON BY GINA

GardenNinja
            Participant

“MONARCH BUTTERFLY #1” LAP DRAGON BY GINA

jmoore
              Participant

Wow! The Monarch Lap is very striking!

Celestial Rainstorm
                Participant

Oh man, that lap is to die for. I’m usually not a fan of orange, but the Monarch scheme is just stunning! Oh, if I could afford her, I’d snap her right up.

Squeaks for more butterfly dragons!

Finding happiness again.

Kim
                  Blocked

Cool lap dragon. I would still love to see a colourful butterfly one like something with sunset moth colours! I see one lucky person has won four of the candied fledgling dragons. Looks like they are trying to get the whole set!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

GardenNinja
                    Participant

“MONARCH BUTTERFLY #1” COILED DRAGON BY GINA

Scathach
                      Participant

. . . I see one lucky person has won four of the candied fledgling dragons. Looks like they are trying to get the whole set!

So what?

Big congrats to the winner!! 🙂

I hope this isn’t the start of another discussion as there was about “one person buying “all” the cougar test paints”. It’s really nobody’s business except the buyer and seller as to who gets what piece. It’s definitely nobody’s business other than the buyer as to their motivation.

It’s no wonder people don’t post eBay wins the way they used to.

I certainly won’t. Not when there are comments like this that clearly show that auctions and winners are tracked and monitored by someone other than the seller.

People are entitled to privacy.

Life is beautiful.

MandBsMom
                        Participant

Um, I didn’t read Kim’s comment in a negative tone at all. More of an observation. Kudos to whoever is getting them because I think it would be awesome to see another few pics of them all together!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

MandBsMom
                          Participant

“MONARCH BUTTERFLY #1” COILED DRAGON BY GINA

Oh, I hope there is a curlie in this color scheme! That would look awesome!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

Um, I didn’t read Kim’s comment in a negative tone at all. More of an observation. Kudos to whoever is getting them because I think it would be awesome to see another few pics of them all together!

ditto on that,it was just an observational post in my opinion….

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Chloe
                              Participant

I’m sorry, I’m with Scathatch on this one. I’m amazed people actually track the wins on ebay like they do. I remember winning a piece and being contacted about it before it even arrived because the person researched me on ebay. I know nothing is private anymore……but I was still taken aback.

I do think it discourages people from sharing their collections, you rarely see “long-timers” share anymore. ..

jmoore
                                Participant

I bet that’ll be an awesome fledgie conga line! Congrats to the winner!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,010 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.