fbpx

2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

wow, all these ebay pieces lately have been amazing. Candytuft is still my fave, but dreamscape and lavender rose are both stunning!

fatalbeauty
      Participant

*makes grabby hands at the Ebay cart Pam posted* so many pretties!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Mercury Star
        Participant

The Emperor in Cedar Wood is absolutely stunning, Laurie! The different shades of brown just bring out so much of Melody’s lovely detail work, and the matte finish on the Emperor in particular makes him look so real… If I didn’t know better I could swear he is breathing, and at any moment he will blink.

“CEDAR WOOD” EMPEROR DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY LAURIE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-CEDAR-WOOD-1-EMPEROR-DRAGON-FIGURINE-FANTASY-STATUE-/291716716239?hash=item43ebabd6cf:g:urQAAOSwQjNW8gSm

jmoore
          Participant

WOW!! Thank you for the sneak peek at the eBay cart! So much to love!

StormDancer
            Participant

So many great items on that eBay cart!
              Ohhh! Sees the Cosmic Shift Oriental.
              Runs off to inform hubby we wont be buying groceries for the next few months.
              Wellll, he said he wanted to lose weight anyhow… So it all works out! lol

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Bullsquid
              Participant

The Emperor in Cedar Wood is absolutely stunning, Laurie! The different shades of brown just bring out so much of Melody’s lovely detail work, and the matte finish on the Emperor in particular makes him look so real… If I didn’t know better I could swear he is breathing, and at any moment he will blink.

“CEDAR WOOD” EMPEROR DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY LAURIE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-CEDAR-WOOD-1-EMPEROR-DRAGON-FIGURINE-FANTASY-STATUE-/291716716239?hash=item43ebabd6cf:g:urQAAOSwQjNW8gSm

HE’S HERE!!!

(Somebody get the smelling salts.)

*rolls up sleeves* Alright, time to pull out all the stops. You did a killer job on him, Laurie. Well worth the wait (It felt like it took forever for him to be put up for auction. Maybe it was just me. xD )

Pam, thank you for posting those photos of the Ebay cart. Such beautiful stuff on there! Do I see not one, but two cedar wood old warriors??? Those oiled bronze-looking equines are stunning too. And those turquoise and yellow dragons. Oh boy. Goodbye, money, it was nice knowing you. πŸ˜‰

Kim
                Blocked

Wow, more gorgeous Dreamscape pieces! I wish I had money to get one!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Prezaurian
                  Participant

Beautiful work on that Emperor. Just as amazing as I imagined!

And thanks so much for the eBay cart pictures! The orientals are faboo. But my eyes keep gravitating to that little fledgling/baby dragon with the golden face. Reminds me of a metallic version of a love bird’s coloration. So cute!

Also, lovely application of bronze coloration on the equines.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Any Curlies coming up soon? I didn’t see any on the Cart – I LOVE the Mini Keepers and that Momma Dragon on the top shelf though! WOW! :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Gina
                      Participant

Any Curlies coming up soon? I didn’t see any on the Cart – I LOVE the Mini Keepers and that Momma Dragon on the top shelf though! WOW! :love:

Ooooooo, looks like there are curlies cast and ready to paint πŸ˜€

Pam

*rolls up sleeves* Alright, time to pull out all the stops. You did a killer job on him, Laurie. Well worth the wait (It felt like it took forever for him to be put up for auction. Maybe it was just me. xD )

Sorry, I needed some extra time to drool over him.

Bullsquid
                          Participant

Sorry, I needed some extra time to drool over him.

I completely understand. πŸ™‚

etruscan
                            Participant

I like the matte finish on that Cedar Wood Emperor, and I love the eye color, and Laurie did a great job painting him, but he’s still an Emperor. You guys have fun bidding on him!

I’ll be happy with the Cedar Wood Grand unicorn. πŸ™‚ He’s supposed to be here on Friday (fingers crossed).

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

Glad I didn’t get my heart broken over the Cedar Wood Hatching Peggie – it sure did run up fast in the end! Congrats to whoever won him! Him is such a Cutie! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Aggie83
                                Participant

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the pictures of the ebay cart – it is so incredible to see what will be coming down the pike. All that gorgeousness (yeah, sure that’s a word :p ) on one cart – be still my heart.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,010 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.