fbpx

2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Squeeeeeeeeeeee! I need to go buy some mint chocolate chip ice cream to celebrate – I got the Mintaloosa family!!!!!! 🙂 :bigsmile: J) :love: I wanted to buy some today, but was afraid of jinxing myself. 😉

I thought there was no way I would get the male due to my limit as to how far I could go, but I lucked out and had a little extra since it seemed many were not as crazy about the baby. (if anybody out there decided to lay off the male since you saw the same bidder got momma and baby – I thank you very much.)

Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy.

Congrats on getting the Mintaloosa family, Aggie. Those guys make me hungry whenever I see them. 😉

Aggie83
      Participant

Thanks so much y’all – can’t wait to see them in person and post a pic. :bigsmile:

MandBsMom
        Participant

Thanks so much y’all – can’t wait to see them in person and post a pic. :bigsmile:

Yes! You have to let us see them all together. Congrats!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

Congrats Aggie83!!! :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Mercury Star
            Participant
              Angelika_Zen
              Participant

Laurie, your “Cedar Wood” Mother Unicorn is soooo beautiful!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Aggie83
                Participant

The Cedar Woods are killing me – they are so gorgeous, each and every one.

Aggie83
                  Participant

Please, please, please LaurieLee – a gothic unicorn in the Cedar Wood – oh, be still my heart.

Truly, that is one of the most incredible paint pattern/theme/scheme/whatever the proper word/term would be. I realize all the test paints could someday be production – PLEASE let this be a top candidate. So far every single sculpt has looked just stunning.

Mercury Star
                    Participant
                      Natasha
                      Participant

That mother unicorn is breath-taking.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Falcolf
                        Participant

Holy, that mother unicorn and that male griffin in Cedar Wood are just wow! Spectacular scheme!!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Wait for it! Wait for it! The daddy and baby are coming…

I was working on the emperor on Friday. It is pretty close to being finished. Probably one more good day to get him done. Thank you for the compliment.

Bullsquid
                          Participant

I was working on the emperor on Friday. It is pretty close to being finished. Probably one more good day to get him done. Thank you for the compliment.

All these cedar wood pieces are just beautiful, Laurie. My anticipation for the emperor is through the roof!

MandBsMom
                            Participant

The shading on that mother Uni is fabulous! Just gorgeous!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,010 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.