fbpx

2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    Bullsquid
    Participant

Maybe I will try that. Good idea! The emperor is one of my favorites. Thanks for giving me an excuse to paint one. Yay!!!!

*gasp* YAY!!!! πŸ˜€

You love painting emperors, I love collecting emperors -what a happy coincidence. :bigsmile: I’m sure it will look amazing. Have fun painting, Laurie!

MandBsMom
      Participant

Maybe I will try that. Good idea! The emperor is one of my favorites. Thanks for giving me an excuse to paint one. Yay!!!!

*gasp* YAY!!!! πŸ˜€

You love painting emperors, I love collecting emperors -what a happy coincidence. :bigsmile: I’m sure it will look amazing. Have fun painting, Laurie!

Bullsquid, this made me laugh!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

OK!!! I am pretty excited to try it!

Ela_Hara
        Participant

*gasp* YAY!!!! πŸ˜€

Bullsquid, you need to start a ‘Go Fund Me’ page to feed your Emperor *Addiction* LOL! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bullsquid
          Participant

Bullsquid, you need to start a ‘Go Fund Me’ page to feed your Emperor *Addiction* LOL! πŸ˜€

Ha ha, I know, right? Why couldn’t my favourite Windstone be something small and inexpensive, like tadpoads? πŸ˜›

Pam

Laurie, you should paint a cedarwood emperor!

We have a few cedarwood pieces on the way, they all look amazing.

Aggie83
              Participant

Squeeeeeeeeeeee! I need to go buy some mint chocolate chip ice cream to celebrate – I got the Mintaloosa family!!!!!! πŸ™‚ :bigsmile: J) :love: I wanted to buy some today, but was afraid of jinxing myself. πŸ˜‰

I thought there was no way I would get the male due to my limit as to how far I could go, but I lucked out and had a little extra since it seemed many were not as crazy about the baby. (if anybody out there decided to lay off the male since you saw the same bidder got momma and baby – I thank you very much.)

Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy.

Aggie83
                Participant

Oh, that Cedar Wood Griffin!!!! That paint scheme is just fantastic.

Natasha
                  Participant

Squeeeeeeeeeeee! I need to go buy some mint chocolate chip ice cream to celebrate – I got the Mintaloosa family!!!!!! πŸ™‚ :bigsmile: J) :love: I wanted to buy some today, but was afraid of jinxing myself. πŸ˜‰

I thought there was no way I would get the male due to my limit as to how far I could go, but I lucked out and had a little extra since it seemed many were not as crazy about the baby. (if anybody out there decided to lay off the male since you saw the same bidder got momma and baby – I thank you very much.)

Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy.

Yeah, they went pretty reasonable all around – since I refrained from bidding πŸ˜‰ Enjoy them. They’re a gorgeous family and it’s nice when they all end up together.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

YAHHHH! Congratulations Aggie! So happy for you! πŸ™‚

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Aggie83
                      Participant

@ Natasha
                        Yep, I’ll admit to being happily surprised -if now broke – at the grand total – and I breathed a little sigh of relief when I saw your comment in the squeaks thread (I think it was there). I had my total I could play with and I never thought it would be enough to get papa, IF I managed to get momma and baby. Lucky for me that mint chocolate chip is not to everyone’s taste. πŸ˜‰ And maybe the Windstone fairies smiled upon me for not going for cayenne baby when I saw the same person got momma and papa cayenne. I didn’t realize it was you at the time, so I was even happier I laid off. I was glad the family went to a forum member. πŸ™‚ I love seeing pics of ebay pieces I coveted but had to wave bye-bye to in their new homes.

Aggie83
                        Participant

YAHHHH! Congratulations Aggie! So happy for you! πŸ™‚

Thank you, I am just tickled pink ……. or maybe mint green. πŸ˜‰

Natasha
                          Participant

@ Natasha
                            Yep, I’ll admit to being happily surprised -if now broke – at the grand total – and I breathed a little sigh of relief when I saw your comment in the squeaks thread (I think it was there). I had my total I could play with and I never thought it would be enough to get papa, IF I managed to get momma and baby. Lucky for me that mint chocolate chip is not to everyone’s taste. πŸ˜‰ And maybe the Windstone fairies smiled upon me for not going for cayenne baby when I saw the same person got momma and papa cayenne. I didn’t realize it was you at the time, so I was even happier I laid off. I was glad the family went to a forum member. πŸ™‚ I love seeing pics of ebay pieces I coveted but had to wave bye-bye to in their new homes.

Indeed! I find it really softens the blow when you get to see them all together on the forum! It’s like a little family album!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mercury Star
                            Participant

Congratulations on getting the whole Mintaloosa family, Aggie!

“CEDAR WOOD” MALE GRIFFIN TEST PAINT #1 BY LAURIE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-CEDAR-WOOD-1-MALE-GRIFFIN-FIGURINE-GRIFFON-FANTASY-ANIMAL-STATUE-/301870010080?hash=item4648dacee0:g:ndoAAOSwFNZWu~m~

jmoore
                              Participant

Congratulations Aggie!!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,010 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.