fbpx

2013 GB Young wants!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2013 GB Young wants!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    rock-reader
    Participant

How did you capture such clear photos from the recorded livestreams?

I actually press the control key (Ctrl) and the print screen key (prtSc) at the same time on my keybord…then I simply paste the screenshot into a program called Paint, or you can just use photoshop if you have it. Then I crop the picture down so that you don’t see my whole computer screen but only the unicorns. Then I put them all together in one photo using the same program by simply coping and pasting them onto one page in Paint.
      Here is a tutorial which may be more easy to understand 🙂
      http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Thank you!

Sikek
      Participant

I might as well post the screen captures I took yesterday for convenience =)
        I only captured images of the Safari unicons, and there’s a high chance I missed a few while skimming through the streams:

I hope those thumbnails worked…

Matryoshka
        Participant

Ooo, thanks for the screencaptures everyone.

I’ve made a collage of a few of my top picks from them. It was hard though- I think I love all of the Safari designs, I haven’t seen one I wouldn’t keep yet, haha.

photo FavouriteSafaris_zps276b4bec.png

The Husky and the red stripy ones particularly have my attention 😛

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Thanks for the screenshots! I can’t watch the streams *stupid flash isn’t compatible with my phone* so thumbnails like these and the pictures Kiya are the only way I can see what is in the batches.

Now that I’ve seen how different things are part of me wants to say two distinct batches, but then I don’t know how I would choose which batch to go after. LOL!

Sarah
            Participant

oh man, every one of the safari’s is gorgeous!!! Really hope I can catch one of them when they are released! Melody is doing AMAZING work!!! 😀

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I want a safari, but i’m so scared to get one when they come out because odds are i’ll get a candycorn…and then probably stuck with it when no one wants to trade XD;; that’s my luck

Erika
                Participant

I was kind of fence sitting (and wallet guarding) …until now…why such beautiful safari ones? WHY?!

rock-reader
                  Participant

HA! I have just the opposite fear – that I’ll get a safari and no one will trade with me so I can get a candy corn!

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Well they’re in the store but I didn’t realize they were so expensive!! Were they always that expensive? I could’ve sworn they were cheaper…maybe this batch is more costly lol. Well, more for other people then, there’s no way I can afford one of those…or even half of one, lol! Good luck everyone

Sikek
                      Participant

The last batch (which was more than a year or so) was $130 or so the store said.

Christine
                        Participant

I knew the sale price on this batch was going to be higher since the designs are so beautiful, but I have sticker shock now that this batch has been stocked.

This is _far_ out of my price range–I’ve been keeping an eye out the last weeks for a possible range to save for. Did I miss it being mentioned somewhere?

So torn, this batch is so gorgeous but I don’t have an ‘ebay’ budget, which is why I so look forward to GB items. Each of these is beyond exquisite… aaah wat do!!

Well they’re in the store but I didn’t realize they were so expensive!! Were they always that expensive? I could’ve sworn they were cheaper…maybe this batch is more costly lol. Well, more for other people then, there’s no way I can afford one of those…or even half of one, lol! Good luck everyone

No, a price increase was anticipated, but there’s simply no way I can afford this either. I had budgeted up to $300. At $360, well, that’s just way too high, no matter how badly I’ve wanted a Young.

Guess this is the sign I needed that it’s time to let go of that dream.

Good luck to those of you who can afford one!

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

I know the old price was $100 something, and I knew they’d get more expensive, so I had $200 saved up. But this is far out of my price range…I really, really, really hope the grab bag dragon batch is cheaper, because I want one of those badly but if they’re anything like this, I need to let that go….

Lorie
                            Participant

I am also shocked at this price. It isn’t worth the risk of paying that high of a price, and not get one I like. I’m out!

Sarah
                              Participant

I had budgetted up to $300 as well so I’m hesitating with these guys even tho each one of them is amazing. I know dragonlove wanted one and I had told her I’d reserve one but now that I tried to reserve one, I’m not sure how without actually placing an order and paying for it. Does anyone know the proper way to reserve an item? Sorry for the dumb question. >_<

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 207 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.