2013 GB Young wants!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2013 GB Young wants!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

I don’t think I’ll be grabbing one this time around lol. I only like the Ocelot one, and my chances of getting it are slim =P and i don’t really like any of the others, so it’d be a shame for me to get one and take it away from someone who’d love it =)

Kiya
      Participant

I don’t think I’ll be grabbing one this time around lol. I only like the Ocelot one, and my chances of getting it are slim =P and i don’t really like any of the others, so it’d be a shame for me to get one and take it away from someone who’d love it =)

Melody has only painted about half the batch so there’s pretty fair odds to be more safari-style unicorns. I’d keep an eye on the live streams before deciding! πŸ™‚

rock-reader
        Participant

Kiya, any idea when the next livestream might be? I keep missing them….

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I have one of almost all of the youngs that were done as of Friday. Five more posted tonight – I think I have a few more days worth at least πŸ™‚

Plus new sculptures and pics from around the factory. Even if you don’t want to join Facebook yourself, the page is worth checking out!

Please post them all! I know it might be a bit of a pain, but flash isn’t supported by Android anymore (and since my only source of Internet is my phone; I’ll wager I’m not the only one in this position) so I CAN’T see the live streams at all. πŸ™

I am soooooo grabbing one of these, killer colors that are a must have! I actually don’t care which one I get, but if I had to choose a favorite, the part leopard with blue outlining and white underside. That spoke want to me LOL. When do these come out?! I want to make sure I get one and this will be my first grab bag anything.

Falcolf
            Participant

I won’t be getting in on these because of finances, but I’m really excited to see everyone’s photos once they have theirs! πŸ˜€ This is such a great looking batch!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kiya
              Participant

We don’t have a release date – Susie has said it will be awhile yet. Windstone is no longer announcing dates/times for grab bags since we kept crashing the website. Just click the “notify when back in stock” button on the Grab Bag Young listing and you’ll get an email as soon as they release (at least a few weeks I’d bet).

I’ll post all the photos I have. I think it’s around 45 or so? I haven’t counted.

Pam is looking into streaming from YouTube instead of Livestream, but we have to have 1,000 YouTube subscribers and we don’t have anywhere near that!

Livestreams will happen when Pam has enough unicorns to eye (i.e. that don’t need repairs). So, they’re kind of random and depend on how many Melody painted and how many are ready to go.

Sirithiliel
                Participant

Melody has only painted about half the batch so there’s pretty fair odds to be more safari-style unicorns. I’d keep an eye on the live streams before deciding! πŸ™‚

well, i don’t think I’ll have the funds either =P So i don’t think I’ll risk it. I’ll save up and wait for the Grab Bag dragons [no doubt I’ll love every one of those! Can’t go wrong with dragon colors =PPP ]

EDIT

EEEEeee i might have to actually get one…I saw a cheetah one in the background of one of the FB photos, I’d LOVE to have that fellow! I’d have to try and trade for him if i got a GB young uni i don’t like…i do so love safari colors

Oh gosh, I am loving the natural animal coloured ones. Though a few of the leaf and other patterns caught my eye as well. I was saving up for possibly trying for an ebay griffin/kirin/dragon that steals my heart… but now maybe I am saving up for one of these!

I love the pattern on this one! If there was another one like this with the colour vibrancy turned down just one notch, I think I’d be in love:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1017241_590300674343136_677316892_n.jpg

Kiya
                  Participant

Oh gosh, I am loving the natural animal coloured ones. Though a few of the leaf and other patterns caught my eye as well. I was saving up for possibly trying for an ebay griffin/kirin/dragon that steals my heart… but now maybe I am saving up for one of these!

I love the pattern on this one! If there was another one like this with the colour vibrancy turned down just one notch, I think I’d be in love:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1017241_590300674343136_677316892_n.jpg

That one was unique, at least as of Friday. πŸ™‚

Kim
                    Blocked

I’d love to see the rest of them and then we can all get a better idea of which ones we like and if we want to go for them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kiya
                      Participant

I’d love to see the rest of them and then we can all get a better idea of which ones we like and if we want to go for them.

I have more to post, I’ve just been very, very, very ill this week and haven’t been up to doing much of anything. πŸ™‚

Chloe
                        Participant

I have more to post, I’ve just been very, very, very ill this week and haven’t been up to doing much of anything. πŸ™‚

Yuck! πŸ˜› Take care of yourself!!

Falcolf
                          Participant

Yes, feel better Kiya! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kiya
                            Participant

Thanks, everyone! Not 100% yet, but in honor of at least no longer feeling like death, I posted a few more uni photos tonight.

Enjoy! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 207 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.