fbpx

12/5/14 Bat Eared Fox Photo Thread!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/5/14 Bat Eared Fox Photo Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

Here are mine! I’ve got a dark African Wild Dog with a beauty mark and a marbled brown and white grab bag. I’m not entirely sure what the grab bag is based off of, but I think it’s some kind of dog coloration.

photo IMG_5452_1_zps12f25606.jpg

photo IMG_5457_4_zpsfeb5db9e.jpg

photo IMG_5456_3_zps4a2afe87.jpg

photo IMG_5454_2_zps97a23938.jpg

Skylover
      Participant

I just wish mine would arrive. I am pretty much out of hope that I’ll ever see them, considering the tracking is at a dead end and they’re already 2 days late.

Call the post office and open an investigation. That’s how I’ve gotten results. I’ve had to contact them about the last two packages they’ve shipped to me because the tracking just suddenly stopped after the packages left Oregon. Plus, it looks like the post office is backed up quite a bit. I paid extra for two-day priority, and it took four days to arrive.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I just wish mine would arrive. I am pretty much out of hope that I’ll ever see them, considering the tracking is at a dead end and they’re already 2 days late.

Call the post office and open an investigation. That’s how I’ve gotten results. I’ve had to contact them about the last two packages they’ve shipped to me because the tracking just suddenly stopped after the packages left Oregon. Plus, it looks like the post office is backed up quite a bit. I paid extra for two-day priority, and it took four days to arrive.

I tried that today, they don’t care until it’s been 5 business days after it mailed for Priority, they wouldn’t do anything until I call back on the 16th…..they tried to tell me it’s on a truck since Eugene, sure, I believe it takes 3-4 days to even leave a state….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
          Participant

Yeah, I guess it’s busy holiday shipping time! I did open a case today. I’ve had to do it in the past and just keep calling and calling. Finger’s crossed they eventually limp home to me!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
            Participant

I tried that today, they don’t care until it’s been 5 business days after it mailed for Priority, they wouldn’t do anything until I call back on the 16th…..they tried to tell me it’s on a truck since Eugene, sure, I believe it takes 3-4 days to even leave a state….

That’s one darn slow truck. Maybe they’re taking a wagon train down the Oregon trail. Broken axles, fording rivers, dysentery…

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
              Participant

here’s mine, my husband’s is still uber delayed….
                 photo IMG_2541_zpsca7b27d2.jpg
                 photo IMG_2542_zpsc3974a0f.jpg
                 photo IMG_2544_zpse2a8f8ec.jpg
                 photo IMG_2546_zpsc4735d6d.jpg

1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
                Participant

That’s one darn slow truck. Maybe they’re taking a wagon train down the Oregon trail. Broken axles, fording rivers, dysentery…

yep, must’ve broken a leg too…. ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Mother Meerkat

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

Here are mine! I’ve got a dark African Wild Dog with a beauty mark and a marbled brown and white grab bag. I’m not entirely sure what the grab bag is based off of, but I think it’s some kind of dog coloration.

photo IMG_5452_1_zps12f25606.jpg

photo IMG_5457_4_zpsfeb5db9e.jpg

photo IMG_5456_3_zps4a2afe87.jpg

photo IMG_5454_2_zps97a23938.jpg

I think it’s a brindle Cardigan Corgi ๐Ÿ™‚

Zelda
                    Participant

OMG, Zelda!! I love that GB Fox. That’s a really spectacular grab.

Thanks JynXx! I take care of fossils for a living, so having one patterned after an extinct creature randomly find its way to me is something special. I was originally looking over the class photo and hoping for something colorful and busy, but I had no idea this little treasure was hiding amongst the flashier ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Serendipity
                      Participant

I got this little one in yesterday! Will have to make due with inside pics for now, weather wasn’t being cooperative today!

I have no clue what kind of animal he is, so if you’ve got an idea please let me know! The pictures are’t too far off, but he is a bit darker in person!

photo photo111_zps7ff5d394.jpg
                         photo photo213_zps0ffefedd.jpg
                         photo photo36_zps0dfd5421.jpg

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

I got this little one in yesterday! Will have to make due with inside pics for now, weather wasn’t being cooperative today!

I have no clue what kind of animal he is, so if you’ve got an idea please let me know! The pictures are’t too far off, but he is a bit darker in person!

the first picture makes it look like it has a halo….

1. Mother Meerkat

siberakh1
                          Participant

the first picture makes it look like it has a halo….

Haha! He’s an angel! ๐Ÿ˜€

Laurie
                            Participant

I can’t wait to get mine. I’m hoping for one of these, otherwise I’ll likely be putting it up for trade for one. Fingers crossed!!

photo grabbagpebblebatearedfoxeswant_zps95b68434.png

Never figured out the photo thing after photo bucket became such a pain, but I got the one in the top picture, top, left corner. Might like to trade, tell me what you have.
                              Would like a Siamese in red or gray. Love all the ones above. especially prairevixens.

Copper83
                              Participant

Finally got pictures of my GB and AWD. I’m happy with both of them. Sorry the pictures came out kind of dark. They are both dark from the front though. Any body know what the GB is?

photo P1000679_zpscc29c84e.jpg

photo P1000680_zpse23b789b.jpg

photo P1000681_zps15c4600b.jpg

photo P1000682_zpsb6ea1890.jpg

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

hubby’s finally got here today….
                                   photo IMG_2548_zps04feca76.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2550_zps5567466f.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2552_zps8658347d.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2555_zpsb01aa8be.jpg

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 189 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.