fbpx

12/5/14 Bat Eared Fox Photo Thread!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/5/14 Bat Eared Fox Photo Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

My eyes just about popped out of my head when I opened the boxes. (No video, though).

Dang… ๐Ÿ˜€

The more I look at the pictures, the more I’m starting to like this ‘lil fella. I find his muzzle extremely elegant.

I await to see if they come out in white/ivory with (im)patience.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
      Participant

Great match! Congratulations.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

WOW Kim! those are fantastic!!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

Mine came in!!! sorry for the bad pictures but it’s been really gloomy around here and I didn’t want to wait to post them…I was too anxious!!! I’m not entirely sure what animal my Grab Bag was inspired by, perhaps a dog of some kind since he so closely matches one of my wolves (I thought that batch of wolves were painted like wolves or other dogs) If anyone knows, please let me know. The AWD is just incredible! The markings totally WOW’d me and there is so much contrast, and spotting, I just love it!!! Again, sorry about my pictures…truth be known, I followed another forum member’s step by step instructions on making your own light box (thank you for that)…but apparently, you need to be crafty for that too! lol…didn’t work out so well … Hmmmmm I wonder if can take all my WSs to the Wal-Mart photo lab ha.ha.ha.

photo IMG-20141216-01033_zpsf64605de.jpg

photo IMG-20141216-01028_zps072cd119.jpg

photo IMG-20141216-01029_zps1114a2ab.jpg

photo IMG-20141216-01030_zps076c92b7.jpg

photo IMG-20141216-01034_zpse2f608bc.jpg

What are the chances of getting a match?????????? I’ve only heard of that happening in people’s dreams! ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you very much Melody (and everyone over there, thank you) I am really loving the AWDs more than I thought I would!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

jmoore
            Participant

What are the chances of getting a match?????????? I’ve only heard of that happening in people’s dreams! ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you very much Melody (and everyone over there, thank you) I am really loving the AWDs more than I thought I would!!

Oh, wow, what a great pair! Congrats!

Natasha
              Participant

Mine came in!!! sorry for the bad pictures but it’s been really gloomy around here and I didn’t want to wait to post them…I was too anxious!!! I’m not entirely sure what animal my Grab Bag was inspired by, perhaps a dog of some kind since he so closely matches one of my wolves (I thought that batch of wolves were painted like wolves or other dogs) If anyone knows, please let me know. The AWD is just incredible! The markings totally WOW’d me and there is so much contrast, and spotting, I just love it!!! Again, sorry about my pictures…truth be known, I followed another forum member’s step by step instructions on making your own light box (thank you for that)…but apparently, you need to be crafty for that too! lol…didn’t work out so well … Hmmmmm I wonder if can take all my WSs to the Wal-Mart photo lab ha.ha.ha.

I have gotten a couple of matches! It’s a great feeling! They look wonderful together. Your fox looks like a corgi to me: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/10192-corgi-bitch

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Linda
                Participant

Here are my two, I don’t know what the GB is painted after. photo 100_0708_zpsba3b89cc.jpg photo 100_0709_zps6113c2ac.jpg photo 100_0710_zpse7e4844e.jpg photo 100_0711_zps61b7e035.jpg

etruscan
                  Participant

Hmmm … black footed ferret maybe?

Lauren
                    Participant

These have all looked so great so far. ๐Ÿ™‚ My AWD tried to arrive in the mail yesterday I think, but I wasn’t home when the postman attempted delivery. (You’d think by now he’d know I’m never home at noon, but maybe that’s just the way his route works out.) Anyway, I went ahead and called to reschedule delivery for Friday, and I’m debating whether or not I’ll open it then or if I’ll wait till Christmas like I was originally planning.

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

But…but…xmas isn’t for another week! What if WE don’t want to wait that long to see ???? lol

If you do wait, do you think I can borrow some of your willpower? I could use some!!

Zelda
                        Participant

Here are my foxes.
                          The hunting dog has a lot of small black dots to his chest, and my Grab Bag fox, is a ferret!
                           photo BEF_zps5c734efb.jpg

photo BEFHuntingDog_zpsa5dbc4a9.jpg

photo BEFFerret_zps0c96b2d2.jpg

Sikek you got a great pair – I love all of the spots and details on your AWD, and your GB looks so cute with that pink nose ๐Ÿ˜€

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Matryoshka
                          Participant

Mine arrived and i’m very pleased!

I wasn’t really that interested in getting one of the servals but now that i see how neat it looks with my African Wild Dog i’m in love ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody airbrushed the markings so neatly on such a little pebble fox! I’m really impressed and super happy. Definitely keeping these two ๐Ÿ˜€

photo Bat0_zps9ecc671e.png
                             photo Bat1_zps515bcdb1.png
                             photo Bat2_zps02ef0911.png
                             photo Bat3_zps6fe20831.png
                             photo Bat4_zps02ec51d2.png
                             photo Bat5_zps26cd152d.png

edit. On second thought. Its not really a serval is it? I don’t think Servals have rosettes ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Perhaps it’s a serval jaguar hybrid or an ocelot???

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Good lord! whatever it is it’s freaking beautiful! O.o

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Prezaurian
                              Participant

I wasn’t really that interested in getting one of the servals but now that i see how neat it looks with my African Wild Dog i’m in love ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody airbrushed the markings so neatly on such a little pebble fox! I’m really impressed and super happy. Definitely keeping these two ๐Ÿ˜€

photo Bat0_zps9ecc671e.png
                                 photo Bat1_zps515bcdb1.png
                                 photo Bat2_zps02ef0911.png
                                 photo Bat3_zps6fe20831.png
                                 photo Bat4_zps02ec51d2.png
                                 photo Bat5_zps26cd152d.png

edit. On second thought. Its not really a serval is it? I don’t think Servals have rosettes ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Perhaps it’s a serval jaguar hybrid or an ocelot???

Maybe it’s a Leopardus tigrinus (Southern Oncilla) or a Ganetta tigrina (large-spotted ganet)? Though they don’t seem to have rosettes either. Sorry for the scientific names. The common names get mixed results in Google image search. ^_^; Anyways, here’s some pics at the least!

Southern Oncilla (type of South American small wild cat)

Large-spotted ganet

Melody
                                Keymaster

Bat5_zps26cd152d.png”/>

Maybe it’s a Leopardus tigrinus (Southern Oncilla) or a Ganetta tigrina (large-spotted ganet)? Though they don’t seem to have rosettes either. Sorry for the scientific names. The common names get mixed results in Google image search. ^_^; Anyways, here’s some pics at the least!

Southern Oncilla (type of South American small wild cat)

Large-spotted ganet

I think that one was a bengal cat, but I don’t remember… They don’t really have spots in their rosettes though, do they?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 189 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.