fbpx

12/5/14 Bat Eared Fox Photo Thread!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/5/14 Bat Eared Fox Photo Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    chibishiro12
    Participant

I got my gb fox today! I love him. He has great spots. I think he is the one on he top of the store photo. And I got a cute fuzzy with him.
       photo IMG_5156_zps4fa590e5.jpg photo IMG_5159_zps6f776751.jpg photo IMG_5160_zpsd08d6995.jpg
       photo IMG_5161_zps4b3458bd.jpg
      (The pictures are horrible. I can’t get my camera to focus on anything anymore. I really need a new one :P)

Looking for-
      red fire young dragon
      old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Natasha
      Participant

I got my gb fox today! I love him. He has great spots. I think he is the one on he top of the store photo. And I got a cute fuzzy with him.
         photo IMG_5156_zps4fa590e5.jpg photo IMG_5159_zps6f776751.jpg photo IMG_5160_zpsd08d6995.jpg
         photo IMG_5161_zps4b3458bd.jpg
        (The pictures are horrible. I can’t get my camera to focus on anything anymore. I really need a new one :P)

What a cutie! He really looks like a merle corgi. Adorable.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

MandBsMom
        Participant

Photobucket is driving me nuts right now, so I can only post the one photo of each of my bat ears. Here’s my AWD. This paint job is SO awesome! I almost want to pick up another!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

MandBsMom
          Participant

Here’s my GB. Like a little Siamese bat eared fox. A very pale pale tan and very nice dark chocolate points. The whole tail is dark. There are others I like more, so if anyone likes him, please let me know!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

PrairieVixen
            Participant

Here is my special grab bag bat eared fox! A beautiful mixture of black and shades of grey. She is super lovely (and I’m starting to fall in love with her the longer she’s with me) but I think I may put her up for trade to see if there is a critter out there that speaks to me a little more. I’m really diggin’ the hoppy poads! 😉

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

PrairieVixen
              Participant

The Wild Dog Babes! Love these little guys, I got a pair and they really compliment each other. Wishing I had a few more for a full pack! lol

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Riversgrace
                Participant

Waiting on the mail today should be considered some form of torture lol.

Edit! I got mine in! I am in love with both! But the GB wasn’t a husky so it will be up for trade. It’s from the top photo, fourth row down, and third from the left. Cute little black and tan marble baby. Look for him on the trade classifieds…wanting a husky!!!

Natasha
                  Participant

Is anyone else having tracking problems? Mine says the expected delivery is today but the last time the USPS tracking was updated was on the 8th, saying it arrived in Eugene, OR. I’m in Los Angeles and there’s been no updates in three days!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Landipan
                    Participant

Is anyone else having tracking problems? Mine says the expected delivery is today but the last time the USPS tracking was updated was on the 8th, saying it arrived in Eugene, OR. I’m in Los Angeles and there’s been no updates in three days!

Mine was supposed to be delivered today but it wasn’t, according to the tracking it’s still in Portland Oregon and it hasn’t been updated since the 9th.

I’m not too worried about it yet though, since it’s the Holidays there’s bound to be some slow down/delays somewhere. It’s not here tomorrow or Saturday then I may start to get concerned lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
                      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Waiting on the mail today should be considered some form of torture lol.

Edit! I got mine in! I am in love with both! But the GB wasn’t a husky so it will be up for trade. It’s from the top photo, fourth row down, and third from the left. Cute little black and tan marble baby. Look for him on the trade classifieds…wanting a husky!!!

Awe! He’s adorable!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ferlin1984
                        Participant

I got mine today in the mail. I cant seem to load pictures into the classifieds but I got the fox in the middle of the first blog picture. It seems to be all black however on its back it has a beautiful soft gray saddle and gray spot between its ears. I am open to anything so please PM if this coloration appeals to you.

Riversgrace
                          Participant

He really is, and he goes well with my AWD baby, but I dreamed of a husky, so hopefully someone likes him and doesn’t like huskies (if it’s even possible not to like huskies lol) I guess I need to relearn how to post forum photos and get a new photobucket account lol.

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

my AWD fox came in!

I LOVE him!

definitely not up for trade, he is exactly what i wanted! Lots of tan and white mottling and not as much dark spots

Landipan
                              Participant

Wow, he is gorgeous! Makes me anxious for mine to here!

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

siberakh1
                                Participant

I got mine today in the mail. I cant seem to load pictures into the classifieds but I got the fox in the middle of the first blog picture. It seems to be all black however on its back it has a beautiful soft gray saddle and gray spot between its ears. I am open to anything so please PM if this coloration appeals to you.

It’s a honey badger. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 189 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.