fbpx

12/26/12 Batch of Grab Bag Young Poads picture thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/26/12 Batch of Grab Bag Young Poads picture thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Melissa Bell
    Participant

I got home and got my youngster today, and it’s the one at the top, just past 12 o’clock, that you have circled….she’s beautiful! Being my first poad, I’m not entirely sure I’ll be open to trade…but let me know what you get, maybe we can work something out!

Bodine
      Participant

One of the three AutumnLeaf type that I saw.I figure I won’t be getting any of the ones I would want more than Chippy so I MIGHT put it up for trade for an Appy or Palomino baby Unicorn.

I am checking out offers so please be patient.I will trade it for an AL Poadie or the right deal.Chippy is growing on me the more it sits and stares at me.I think she knows…… :bigsmile: They are in my cabinet next to my chair so every once in awhile I look over to admire them and there she sits…..just looking at me…. πŸ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Erika
        Participant

Real pictures this time!
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          I might consider trades for a natural or safari unicorn since I missed those, but as far as the poads go, I’m pretty happy with him πŸ™‚

go ahead and use these pictures if you like Hannah.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Oh WOW! He’s beautiful Skylover! I kinds sorta PMed you ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
            Participant

go ahead and use these pictures if you like Hannah.

Thanks Starhorse! I’m at work right now but I’ll update the directory with your pics when I get home πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
              Participant

Thanks Barrdwing!! I’ll get them up in just a few minutes actually πŸ˜€ (And hey, you could have done a lot worse on the photos πŸ˜‰ thank you!!)

You did great, Barrdwing. What a gorgeous poad you got…and I adore the matching fuzzy!

Heather
                Participant

I thought the matching Fuzzy was a very sweet touch. I actually saw the Fuzzy before the Poad, and thought, “Oh my gosh, that is such a pretty Fuzzy; wouldn’t it be wonderful if the Poad had colors like that.” And then I finished unrolling the Poad from all of that packing paper, and there she was and she did! :bigsmile:

Kelsey
                  Participant

I wish more people would post there photos it’s the highlight of my day to look at them while I wait for mine to show up πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

Here is a clearer photo of mine for Hannah’s directory! I just couldn’t get her color to look right! Her eyes look very blue in this pic, but they’re actually metallic periwinkle. And the top of her head is purple that my camera washed away.
                      Anyway, I may have a trade pending on her, just waiting for more poads to arrive at their destinations! πŸ™‚
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket

Hannah
                      Participant

Oh wow, it’s amazing how much more I like him in these photos though Skeeter!! Thank you for posting them! He’s gorgeous πŸ™‚

Sarah
                        Participant

Its so fun to see each of these darling little poads! They’re all so beautiful!

Jinya
                          Participant

I Agree! These Poadies Rock!

And Here Is More!
                            My Sahara Desert Horizon
                            Poadie!
                            http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj618/Jinya7/Windstoneeditions%2004-29/0ap1_zps223b217c.jpeg
                            http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj618/Jinya7/Windstoneeditions%2004-29/0ap2_zps76de900e.jpeg
                            Isn’t he striking! I think he is Awesome, but of coarse, he is up for trade for the Hummingbird poad beside the leopard poad in the picture, or the Lovebird poad in the class pic! (I may be swayed to another though, just pm me πŸ™‚ )

Here is the one my husband got for my stepmother. She does not have internet access, so she was crazy exstatic when she found out he caught one (she pretty much begs for one of my two poadies every time she visits)
                            http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj618/Jinya7/Windstoneeditions%2004-29/0ap3_zpsd7ffc93f.jpeg
                            http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj618/Jinya7/Windstoneeditions%2004-29/0ap4_zps6d61fe5a.jpeg
                            A Sweet lil leafy poad with metalic green eyes! After seeing the class pic today, she says she would like a birdy, lacy, or a butterfly poad better. So PM me with trade pics if you are interested. πŸ˜€

I soo Love these poads, I’m looking to buy more too or trade for somthing else I have, just PM me!

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Oh wow, those are great Jinya! I especially love your stepmom’s All the ones with that bright apple/lime green have of course been catching my attention!

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
                              Participant

Oh Jinya they are lovely! Congratulations to you and your mum!!
                                Would you mind if I use your pics for the Directory? πŸ˜€
                                *shameless about asking these days*

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 172 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.