fbpx

12/26/12 Batch of Grab Bag Young Poads picture thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/26/12 Batch of Grab Bag Young Poads picture thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

Got mine in today!!!
      Photobucket

Photobucket

He will be up for trade!!!

Got mine in today!!!

He will be up for trade!!!

Cheetah-poad! (or leopard-poad, I always have to look up the spot patterns). Great catch! You’ll have no trouble trading that one.

etruscan
      Participant

Bad poad decided to spend the weekend at the post office, but she was delivered today. ๐Ÿ™‚ She is blue and purple with a gold butterfly-wing pattern that reminds me of a monarch. Very difficult colors to photograph accurately!

With flash:

Three with no flash:

Admiring herself in the mirror!

Sikek
        Participant

Such cute Poads! Can’t wait to see more (and my own :3)

Sirithiliel
          Participant

I still have a week to go before mine is delivered >.< I really hope it's one of the ones i like! Trading is a scary ordeal for me haha

Hannah
            Participant

Got my Poad in today!
              Shes well done, and very clean looking, but I am looking for something with more color and design. If you like my little Tiger Poad, please PM me and maybe we can work out a trade ๐Ÿ™‚ My most favorite favorite Poad has not yet turned up (he’s marked in my classifieds ad for this guy if interested), but I would still love to see any other trades you might have ๐Ÿ™‚

If you’d like to see my trade ad, click here ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
              Participant

Also, somewhat unrelated, but if anyone gets this poad:

Please give me a chance to make an offer for him! I would be willing to trade one of several Poads from my collection that I would not normally trade, and I’d even part with a grab bag unicorn from a previous batch to get him – or even just buy him if he’s not for you! Please *begs* give me a chance!

Sikek
                Participant

Super cute tiger Poad Hannah!

Hannah
                  Participant

Thanks Sikek! ๐Ÿ˜€

Mmloda
                    Participant

I LOVE you little GB Poad Hannah…..I PM’ed you about her!

Marzena

dragonmedley
                      Participant

I LOVE you little GB Poad Hannah…..I PM’ed you about her!

I thought about you when I saw her!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

briteblades
                        Participant

So my husband surprised me with a GB poad today for a New Years present and I AM IN LOVE.
                          So this is my dream poad. She went unnoticed when I looked at the class photo (all my favorites do…oddly.) She is a beautiful blend of pink and purple on her body. And I LOVE her “sea wings” that almost look bat-like, but have scales.
                          She is my little sea-nymph. <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hannah, you are more than welcome to use these for your gallery!

etruscan
                          Participant

Very nice briteblades!

Hannah – you are welcome to use any of the photos of my Poad in the gallery. Sorry I forgot to say this earlier. ๐Ÿ™‚

That tiger poad is just so gorgeous. If I wasn’t so burned out on stripes…! LOL

I know this one is on a few favorites lists. And I apologize, because this little girl was part of a prearranged blind trade; in fact, she will start her journey home tomorrow, so unless her new owner advertises her as available, please assume she’s not up for trade at this time.

I nicknamed her Temptation…because I so seriously wanted to keep her!

Full Flickr set:
                            http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDrCEDA

Windstone FB photo–note that her colors here are considerably subdued, but this will show you where in the class pic she is:

Temptation--the autumn leaf GBP

Since most of us have Campbell’s soup cans around, I figured that was the best way to compare and contrast all the shades of red and orange in her feathers and fur:

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

Under indoor lighting, the red really pops as closer to fire engine than the almost raspberry color you see here, and right now in basic reading light, the purple is nearly black–quite the chameleon! She’s absolutely gorgeous, and I think this is going to be the hardest trade I’ve had to let go of yet. She definitely has me thinking a lot harder about getting the full size Autumn Leaf poad!

Sikek
                            Participant

Ooooh! Joliesdragons! I love that Poad! Congrats and I hope her new owner loves her too =)

I’ll still hold out for the blue and orange Poad next to her XD I love that one as well!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 172 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.