12/26/12 Batch of Grab Bag Young Poads picture thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/26/12 Batch of Grab Bag Young Poads picture thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Hi guys! I know a lot of these are shipping out today but I also know some shipped yesterday, so some people should be getting their Poads tomorrow (or maybe today if they’re lucky!!), so I figured I would start another one of these threads πŸ™‚

Remember that if you want your Poad in the directory (link in my signature) just let me know when you post your picture that I have permission to use it on my site for that purpose πŸ™‚ I’d really appreciate it! I love seeing all the Poads in one spot πŸ™‚

(and for anyone wondering, I am currently working on the Pebble Wolves so they should be up in a matter of hours!)

I AM SO EXCITED FOR POADS!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

W00t! Mine will be here tomorrow, I’m so excited πŸ™‚

Hmmm.. I should run out and get wolfy photos for you!

Hannah
        Participant

Aw yesh if you’d like to and have time! Do! I just updated the wolves πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
          Participant

I had to choose the cheapest shipping =/ I wont’ see what Poad i get until the 7th. Suspense is gonna kill me >.<

Sirithiliel
            Participant

He’s cute =) oh! and he’s one of the ones from the store photo haha

Ciarnet
              Participant

He is! I didn’t even notice. πŸ™‚

Bodine
                Participant

I want the AutumnLeaf one in that pic.ADORABLE and I am a HUGE fan of the AutumnLeaf coloring.Big one needs baby. πŸ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Falcolf
                  Participant

Ooo pretty! πŸ˜€ Love the stripes!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Hannah
                    Participant

See?! At least a couple of the store pic ones always get to their destinations first! They must be the most excited to be adopted XD

He’s gorgeous, Ciarnet! One of my favorites πŸ™‚

Hannah
                      Participant

These are Stephanie’s pictures of her Poad, she has given me permission to share it with you guys πŸ™‚

She’s also curious to know if anyone can identify what kind of bird this is based on? Hopefully if Melody sees this she can let us know too! πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

Got mine today πŸ™‚ She’s a cutey!

The coloration on top of her head is just stunning πŸ™‚ but she’s not hitting me with pure love (not much of a gold person) So she will be up for trades… I so far have really liked the poads with wings and with leaves πŸ™‚ will also consider GB unis πŸ™‚

I’ll get better photos if I get the chance to, its too chilly n gloomy out to take her outside!

OMG I absolutely LOVE her!

briteblades
                          Participant

My weakness is wings/feathers!!! Sooo pretty!

Sikek
                            Participant

All three of those are wonderful! I think I like Stephanie’s the best there.

siberakh1
                              Participant

Stephanie’s looks a lot like a bee-eater, though with a bit more blue than green on top, or a variation on a roller. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 172 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.