fbpx

12/26/12 Batch of Grab Bag Young Poads picture thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/26/12 Batch of Grab Bag Young Poads picture thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Puffpastryofdoom
    Participant

Yellow Lorikeet!!! That’s probably what it is! (I was searching the internet for tropical bird photos to try and find one to match her! Out of all the birds I’ve seen so far, that species looks closest to it!) πŸ™‚ Thank you!

Sirithiliel
      Participant

One of the cute little mosaic winged poads is on eBay now. I was wondering when that one going to turn up =)

WE FINALLY got ours, and while I love mine, the boy’s is just STUNNING! Mine is the leafy, and his is the gorgeous rainbow winged one. Sorry for the TERRIBLE pictures, I will get better ones up for the directory!

The boy’s poad is fully rainbow, the top of his head is red but it looks orangy in my bad pics.

Photobucket

I actually really like my little leafy one, her purple face is lovely!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kim
        Blocked

Opal Dragon, the one you like is on eBay in case you didn’t see it.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
          Blocked

I got mine today and it’s a pretty one with stripes. I have to figure out how to post pictures.

Misty
            Participant

I saw. Thanks for mentioning it though πŸ˜‰ Kinda bums me out it went to ebay lol.

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I saw. Thanks for mentioning it though πŸ˜‰ Kinda bums me out it went to ebay lol.

Yea. I wonder if they just didn’t like him or what lol, or if they intended to sell whichever one they got regardless. Since their description says ‘taken out of box long enough to take pictures’. Oh well. It is quite pretty though, those wings are adorable

Kim
                Blocked

I am new and want to post pics of my poad that will be up for trade but don’t know how. Would someone mind explaining to me how to post pictures on here and in messages on this site? Can I upload them from my computer or do they have to be in an online album?

Hannah
                  Participant

I am new and want to post pics of my poad that will be up for trade but don’t know how. Would someone mind explaining to me how to post pictures on here and in messages on this site? Can I upload them from my computer or do they have to be in an online album?

I’ll send you a message Kimk, check it in 5 minutes πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Zloy720
                    Participant

This seems to be the day for Hannah to help with photo uploads! LOL πŸ˜€

Thanks to Hannah’s amazing help! I am now finally able to post photos of my little guy as I promised a while back.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Oh wow! How gorgeous zloy!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Matryoshka
                        Participant

Wow- Nice one! πŸ˜€

Sikek
                          Participant

I love how well those Poads compliment each other Mother of Dragons!
                            Congrats!

Kim
                            Blocked

With Hannah’s help, here are pictures of my poad. I think her colours and details on here stripes and curls are gorgeous. She is up for trade though only because I have been trying to find anything rainbow or very colorful to add to my collection. If you like her and want to trade, message me. I am looking for a grab bag multi-colored poad with wings or a leaf pattern or a love bird pattern or a grab bag unicorn with multi-colours and spots, stripes or animal print or even a rainbow fledgling dragon.

Ciarnet
                              Participant

Oh my goodness I utterly love your Poad! It reminds me oddly of a Tim Burton sort of style.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 172 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.