fbpx

12/26/12 Batch of Grab Bag Young Poads picture thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/26/12 Batch of Grab Bag Young Poads picture thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Haha! Well that was the basic idea that we had that developed into the grab bag Directories! The original idea was for “musical unicorns” way back on the first batch of Grab Bag Young Unis – they were traded so often and so much that we thought it would be neat to have a list of previous owners, or at least states or cities or something (hence the name Directory!) – but since I was doing all the work, I ended up simplifying it to the names of the unicorns and their details (what batch they came from, their gem colors, their technical horse breeds if any), and even THAT was a decent bit of work!

The Poads, Wolves and Babies are easier for me since it’s just a flat page, but I agree – if it could be done in an organized fashion that would be a really fun thing to know where everyone had been!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Ciarnet
      Participant

My new lovely has arrived! I am not sure if it is love but he is definately cute. Please forgive the pictures, it’s quite overcast today with all the snow on the ground. I’ve ended up deciding to name him Sebastian.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And with his sibling Isadora.
        Photobucket

Kim
        Blocked

I like yours. I am still waiting for mine to come in the mail but depending what I get it may be interested in trading.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
          Participant

Not a good photo but here is “Chippy” and my AL.A Leaf and a Chipmunk :bigsmile:
            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Hannah
            Participant

I was contacted by someone who had this Poad and offered it to me for a grab bag unicorn – I jumped at the chance! He’s one of my very favorites from this batch! He arrived today and he is gorgeous 🙂 Thank you so much to my trade partner!! I need to get some pictures of him outside too, because these just don’t do him justice 🙂

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Beautiful! I simply can’t wait to see mine! I have till Monday still!

etruscan
                Participant

Very nice, Hannah! Her design looks more detailed than most of the ones I have seen from this batch.

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

I swear, we should come up with a GB “passport” template we could print out for all the trades we end up doing. A little GB mugshot, description, and then have a few pages where we could note each new place the GB traveled to, short or long term–sent along to the next owner with the GB. Some of these guys have more frequent flyer miles accrued than a lot of us humans!

Heck, I have a few secondhand non GB pieces I’d love to know more about–doesn’t have to be who had them, just where they’ve been.

*tries to remember these are inanimate objects, while still calculating mileage on that last three way trade*

Did you ever see those old suitcases that people would put a sticker on for every place they’ve been? Maybe before we send them out to someone else we could draw a tiny “sticker” on the box to show where they’ve been? I don’t have any objections to a little writing on the box for them to remember their visits. 🙂

Bodine
                    Participant

I was contacted by someone who had this Poad and offered it to me for a grab bag unicorn – I jumped at the chance! He’s one of my very favorites from this batch! He arrived today and he is gorgeous 🙂 Thank you so much to my trade partner!! I need to get some pictures of him outside too, because these just don’t do him justice 🙂

That’s the ONE!!boohoo…..

Hannah
                      Participant

That’s the ONE!!boohoo…..

Agh! I’m sorry Bodine, you were looking for him too? ><

Sikek
                        Participant

Aw, the chipmunk is very cute!

I’m surprised that none of the lovebirds have appeared yet.

Bodine
                          Participant

One of the three AutumnLeaf type that I saw.I figure I won’t be getting any of the ones I would want more than Chippy so I might put it up for trade for an Appy or Palomino baby Unicorn.

dragonmedley
                            Participant

One of the three AutumnLeaf type that I saw.I figure I won’t be getting any of the ones I would want more than Chippy so I might put it up for trade for an Appy or Palomino baby Unicorn.

How can you bear to trade him after you named him? :bigsmile:

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skylover
                              Participant

Mine came today! He was two days late, but he is worth it. He’s a beautiful and colorful leafy poad. I’m very happy with him, but if someone has a bird styled one with lots of blue (like Stephanie’s), I’d be willing to trade him. Hannah, you are welcome to use my pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hannah
                                Participant

thanks for the pics Skylover!! I’ll post him in the directory in just a minute 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 172 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.