Your next addition?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Your next addition?

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Yeah, I think I’ll just move a few dollars out of my savings account now… Those kitties are gorgeous 🙂

BigCatKeeper
    Participant

I feel like this image sums up my 2020 situation and Windstones pretty well. Can anyone else relate?

Megan
    Participant

BigCatKeeper: Yes. 100% yes. lol

VS
    Participant

I just bought the fixer-upper cottage that was sitting on Ebay. I figure that at least I can work on it on bright days when I can’t fix my ruby dragons. And the colors are similar to the mother-and-baby cat I repaired and gave to my bf recently, so should be simple enough. It’s a cute cottage at that.

The new winter project. 🙂 🏚 -> 🏠

Ann Marie
    Participant

OMG, YES.

Magentas-Cat

windstonefan
    Participant

Thank you for giving the Stone Cottage a home. It should be a pretty easy fix. My hands do not work right atm been going on for months now. But figured someone out there would be willing to give it a go. It is quite lovely.

windstonefan

Megan
    Participant

Good luck with the repairs, VS! You’ll have to post pics when you’re done so we can all admire 🙂

VS
    Participant

Thanks! It doesn’t look too bad for a fixer-upper (lol, I just keep imagining it on one of those house flipping shows). I might put it up for trade after (depending on how attached I get). Really I just kept seeing it all sad on the Ebay feed and thinking “but it’s not a hard fix and it’s cute and multipurpose as a house for a small figure even but appealing to even non fantasy fans…” with a million reasons running through my head and ending with “why is it still there?” Lol. That’s how I get most of my projects.

Megan
    Participant

Waiting on an autumn leaf GB lady cat to ship!

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.