Your next addition?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Your next addition?

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Yeah, I think I’ll just move a few dollars out of my savings account now… Those kitties are gorgeous πŸ™‚

BigCatKeeper
      Participant

I feel like this image sums up my 2020 situation and Windstones pretty well. Can anyone else relate?

Megan
        Participant

BigCatKeeper: Yes. 100% yes. lol

VS
          Participant

I just bought the fixer-upper cottage that was sitting on Ebay. I figure that at least I can work on it on bright days when I can’t fix my ruby dragons. And the colors are similar to the mother-and-baby cat I repaired and gave to my bf recently, so should be simple enough. It’s a cute cottage at that.

The new winter project. πŸ™‚ 🏚 -> 🏠

Ann Marie
            Participant

OMG, YES.

Magentas-Cat

windstonefan
              Participant

Thank you for giving the Stone Cottage a home. It should be a pretty easy fix. My hands do not work right atm been going on for months now. But figured someone out there would be willing to give it a go. It is quite lovely.

windstonefan

Megan
                Participant

Good luck with the repairs, VS! You’ll have to post pics when you’re done so we can all admire πŸ™‚

VS
                  Participant

Thanks! It doesn’t look too bad for a fixer-upper (lol, I just keep imagining it on one of those house flipping shows). I might put it up for trade after (depending on how attached I get). Really I just kept seeing it all sad on the Ebay feed and thinking “but it’s not a hard fix and it’s cute and multipurpose as a house for a small figure even but appealing to even non fantasy fans…” with a million reasons running through my head and ending with “why is it still there?” Lol. That’s how I get most of my projects.

Megan
                    Participant

Waiting on an autumn leaf GB lady cat to ship!

Megan
                      Participant

It’s been a minute, sooo… any new additions planned to your lovely collections before the end of the year? Any Windstones you’ve asked for for the holidays? πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Maybe if the GB Winter Poads make an appearance between now and the New Year…. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Zeppard Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Nightcrow
                          Participant

I’m feeling the winter blues, πŸ™‚ so I’m really hoping some Blue Morpho items will be restocked soon: Female Griffins, as a first preference, but I’d also be up for a Male or Young or Scratcher, perhaps!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Megan
                            Participant

Nightcrow, I would also love a blue morpho young dragon <3 And some griff restocks, for that matter πŸ™‚

etruscan
                              Participant

If anyone is looking for a Tanzanite Lap dragon or an Intense Black silver male, five of each are in the store now.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.