Your next addition?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Your next addition?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

It’s a bit quiet right now on the forum, so I thought I’d pose a question to maybe stir up a bit of conversation: do you plan your upcoming Windstone purchases, or buy impulsively when a piece strikes your fancy? Do you have an eye on your next piece currently? Something you’re scanning ebay for or hoping for a restock in the Windstone store?

I’m a shameless list-maker, so I have a running list of the sculpts/colors I’d like to add to my collection in the near future. Next on the list is either a BVP mini-keeper, a pastel rainbow coiled mother dragon, or a standing baby kirin, depending on what gets restocked first. If none of them are restocked when I’m ready to buy, it’ll be either a baby dragon in black gold or a sitting grey pebble fox šŸ™‚

SierraDragon
      Participant

This guy!!! Waiting patiently for his restock! Love the colors!! Grail piece for me <3

Old-Warrior-Dragon_Prismatic-Spring_4

SiERRa DrAGoN

Megan
        Participant

Oooh, very nice! The OW wears prismatic spring well.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Things that strike my fancy and show up on eBay, along with some LP restocks… currently waiting for the PYO Dragon (small one) and I’m going to get Black eyes for it! I’ve got a paint scheme in mind. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Zeppard Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Celestial Rainstorm
            Participant

Really hoping to get another test paint!

Finding happiness again.

KingBeast
              Participant

I’m waiting to see if anyone gets any clones of the ‘alien’ bantam dragon (it was one of the ember / red and black themed ones, the one with the black eyes) in any of the grab bags that are going to be released from the kickstarter, or would be willing to sell him to me. I wasn’t able to back and I’m really regretting it now. It was #102 on the kickstarter and I’m really hoping someone ends up with a clone that doesn’t want it. Like I’m ready to put out a message in the classifieds to make sure people know I’m looking for him specifically and only him.

Absolute Godtier wishlist
                Contusion Male Dragon painted by Brandi Wise
                Bantam Kickstarter dragon #102, "Alien", red/black colors with black eyes. Clone is fine. If you get one and want to get rid of it, PLEASE message me.

Megan
                Participant

Hope you get your bantam, KingBeast! I’ve got a grail among the clones, too. Some of those clones are even prettier than the originals.

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

I dont really keep a list, but rather I buy impulsively. Other than a few dragons I am waiting to be restocked, I won’t know what I want until I see it in the Store or on ebay (or the classifieds). I do have a folder of grails, so a list of sorts, but I know they are unattainable. I only glance at it occasionally because it brings about feelings of remorse (for not bidding) disappointment (for bidding and losing) and envy (because realistically, I will never own them) lol!!!

I am not on facebook, but have a friend who always sends me pics of what Gina is painting, so that would be the only time I know what I want before it hits ebay.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Nightcrow
                    Participant

I generally have an idea of what I want my next production/store piece to be. Right now I’m eagerly hoping for restocking of Blue Morpho griffins and PYOs, and the release of Peacock Sitting Orientals. Beyond that, I’m on waitlists for other things I’d like, but which don’t seem as likely to happen soon.

My next specialty/rare piece is of necessity a little more loosely planned, because it depends on what pops up on the secondary market or what Gina decides to paint for Ebay. If there’s a current test color scheme I like (as when the ‘Overcast’ pieces were slowly appearing) then I usually have a good idea of my priority. If not, then it becomes really random: there’s dozens of rare pieces I’d like to own, and I can’t know when one will pop up on Ebay or the Classifieds until it does! Then there’s that awful moment of “oh, but can I afford it?” and “Oh, but what if another grail pops up in a few days?” where I have to decide just how much planning I should put into this. šŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                      Participant

LOL – the grails often do appear in bunches (or so it seems).

At the moment I’m waiting for a Rising Spectral in “Stone” and a white Chalice flion. Someplace on Facebook Melody said that they would produce Chalice as a white lion, so I’ve got my fingers crossed!

Natasha
                        Participant

Iā€™m alllll over the place. I only collect Test Paints & Grab Bags, so I will usually buy a GB when it comes out. I have a list of pieces I want to acquire and when they come out, itā€™s sort of ā€œnow or never.ā€ I just bought the Masquerade Male Uni, so if more of the family has been painted I will aggressively go after those. Other than that, itā€™s just waiting to see which grab bag comes out next, or which Test Paints really call to me

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Megan
                          Participant

It’s nice that we get “sneak peeks” of the test paints that will be ebayed soon. That must make it at least a little easier for folks to know when to hold back some funds in hopes of bidding.

Megan
                            Participant

At the moment I’m waiting for a Rising Spectral in “Stone” and a white Chalice flion. Someplace on Facebook Melody said that they would produce Chalice as a white lion, so I’ve got my fingers crossed!

Chalice will be beautiful in white!

Kim
                              Blocked

I mostly collect grab bags so I never really know til a grab bag comes out what it will be and if I will want to get in on it. I do have a list and photos I’ve saved of old grab bags and test paints I loved that if I see come available for sale I will try to buy. There are only a few production pieces I am looking for like these if anyone has any to sell:
                                – copper patina baby dragon
                                – violet flame spectral dragon
                                – rainbow mini keeper
                                – silver grulla young unicorn

The grab bags I am most looking for are:
                                – Leopard/jaguar young unicorn
                                – Snow leopard young unicorn
                                – Giraffe young unicorn
                                – Rainbow/pink young unicorn
                                – Rainbow/pink baby unicorn
                                – Snow leopard/bengal baby unicorn
                                – Zebra unicorn colt
                                – Colourful/zebra pegasus baby
                                – Pink shell hatching pegasus
                                – Rainbow leopard cougar

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Ooooh! I didn’t buy Chalice, but as a white lion I may <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.