fbpx

Your next addition?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Your next addition?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

April 4: Pledged for bantam dragon, broke 8 year Windstone-buying dry spell

July 15: Received dragon for which dry spell was broken

What happened between April 4 and July 15:

DSCI1198_2

I have nothing to say for myself.

VS
      Participant

I sympathize. Had just green curl, momma cat with baby, white mother, male peacock. Didn’t add for years. Almost forgot my account here.

Added a bantam (not counting bf’s gift!). And accumulated a ruby oriental, green lap, green peacock scratcher, old black mother uni, PYO griffincat, ruby OW, and the ruby quintet: baby, lap, mother, scratcher (waiting on lap and scratcher still). Might get a PYO. Or something else too…

I need to downsize some other stuff here to make room…

Bf is quietly amused and said he just got a bantam and stopped there. πŸ˜‹

I will be looking to rehome the ruby quintet tho. Baby’s ears are being repaired, lap will need claw repair, the rest are good (I hope). You don’t want another dragon do you? πŸ˜‰

Megan
        Participant

Looks like we’re in the same boat, VS! Windstones are like potato chips… you can’t have just 1 (or 100!) lol

VS
          Participant

That’s true!

Kim
            Blocked

I’m waiting on my Bantam dragons to come in soon and then looking forward to the next grab bag.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Nightcrow
              Participant

I’m still hoping for a Blue Morpho griffin restock, so I can get my male a matching mate (and maybe a baby). <3

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Megan
                Participant

Waiting for my extra bantam to arrive πŸ™‚

And waiting for a black gold baby dragon ordered from a shop to be back in stock so it can ship.

Megan
                  Participant

Any new additions to your collections planned/hoped for this month? I’m eagerly waiting for my autumn PYO swap piece to arrive, and hoping for a GB Halloween lady cat when they’re released πŸ™‚

etruscan
                    Participant

Waiting for more “Stone” pieces to be released, particularly the Rising Spectral and the Hearth dragons. I definitely plan to get a Riser and I’m curious about the Hearth. She might look very good in “Stone”.

Courtney
                      Participant

I want a lady cat and a stone baby dragon. Overtime coming in so I’m excited. Can’t wait to see the lady cat design. Maybe I’ll get a couple πŸ˜ƒ

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Nightcrow
                        Participant

I’m still hoping for some restocking to happen in the Blue Morpho category… I long for a female Griffin, and am toying with the idea of getting a Scratcher or a Male in Morpho, too.

And if not Blue Morpho, maybe we’ll finally get Color Shift Fennecs? πŸ™‚ Or Silver Rainbow Sparkle Cougars?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Gem
                          Participant

Currently, I’m awaiting the arrival of a Ruby Fledgling, Black Gold Baby Dragon & Blue Morpho Mother Coiled Dragon :).

snowyhalo
                            Participant

I want so many dragons, it’s a bit crazy.

Spectral Dragon – Prismatic Spring
                              Rising Spectral Dragon – Prismatic Spring
                              Old Warrior Dragon – Prismatic Spring
                              Spectral Dragon – Rainbow
                              Rising Spectral Dragon – Rainbow
                              Curled Dragon – Blue Morpho
                              Curled Dragon – Brown
                              Curled Dragon – Elven
                              Curled Dragon – Glacier
                              Curled Dragon – Emerald Color Shift
                              Curled Dragon – Copper Patina

annnd my non dragons –
                              Male & Female Griffin – Siamese with White

If the curlies pop in I usually buy them without hesitation! They’re my favorite sculpt. I know if the Griffins pop in as well those will be in my cart asap. I live on ebay in my free time. Although I know I’ve missed a few things lately.

I’m excited to see what the new Prismatic Spring Bantam dragon will look like too. I’ll probably be snagging one of those. I’ll fully admit if the copper patina griffins get restocked I may have to fight with myself not to get them too.

Seeking an Emerald Shift curled dragon!

Gem
                              Participant

Forgot to add also getting blue morpho baby πŸ™‚

etruscan
                                Participant

These photos are posted in “What’s Next on the Schedule”, but they can be here too since many people are planning to get the cats.

Photos from Melody’s Facebook page – Grab Bag Halloween Lady Cats …

Windstone_lady-cats_GB-Halloween_1-1

The purple is blue/red color shift paint.

Windstone_lady-cats_GB-Halloween_2-1

Yes, the eyes glow in the dark.

Windstone_lady-cats_GB-Halloween_3-1

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.