Your next addition?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Your next addition?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

I’d honestly be content if the PYO Oriental was restocked and I was able to get one (or two) before it sold out again. I keep coming up with ideas for it as I neglect all my older PYOS.

Another one I’d like is a Pastel Rainbow and/or Black Violet Peacock Lap Dragon. Just gotta wait patiently until they’re restocked.

Test paints are completely impulsive and I always have to ask myself if it matches my current collection, what my price limit is, and if I’m willing to be its forever home.

Megan
      Participant

Mika, the PYO Oriental looks like such a fun piece to paint! Hopefully they’ll fix the horn issues soon.

Mika
        Participant

Oh, I didn’t know they had horn issues! I thought they were just difficult to clean so they weren’t produced much.

Megan
          Participant

Maybe it was the kirin horns that were an issue, and a mold issue with the PYO oriental? That sounds more like it, now that you say that!

Nightcrow
            Participant

LOL – the grails often do appear in bunches (or so it seems).

At the moment I’m waiting for a Rising Spectral in “Stone” and a white Chalice flion. Someplace on Facebook Melody said that they would produce Chalice as a white lion, so I’ve got my fingers crossed!

They definitely do! I can go two years without getting wind of one, and then three people will PM in the same month. ๐Ÿ™‚

I am really hoping for a blue test paint Lap to come my way next! My “rainbow” is a little thin in the blue section, and there haven’t been any blue schemes coming up on Ebay so finding an older test paint is my only hope.

And also I just love blue Windstones, Production ones included, hence wishing for Blue Morpho griffins and OWS to be restocked! <3

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

That literally just happened to me. Been searching for 3 certain grails for over 7 years and BAM! All 3 just appeared in various ways all this week <3 1 out of 3 is in transit, 2 out of 3 is in discussions, and 3 out of 3 I’m going to need to be very lucky to get! *cough* ebay *cough*

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

VS
                Participant

Got an old black unicorn mother due to arrive today (mail might be slow tho) and a red surprise hopefully by Thurs… not fully sure what he is other than red, I’ll know better when he gets here, but he’s my first old warrior!

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

My birthday is coming up so I’m keeping my eye out for a someone pretty, probably blue…

Love me some blue.

Finding happiness again.

VS
                    Participant

+1 Emerald Lap hopefully arriving soon (would you believe unicorn is stuck in transit almost a month later?). Luv emerald as much as ruby.

Megan
                      Participant

+1 Emerald Lap hopefully arriving soon (would you believe unicorn is stuck in transit almost a month later?). Luv emerald as much as ruby.

Wow, the uni is taking a long detour! Hope she gets to you soon. Did your mystery red OW turn out to be ruby? ๐Ÿ™‚

VS
                        Participant

Uni made it! Got her today. Seller took tons of care to protect the horn and everything. Love her, now just gotta find her a good place to sit. For now she gets the middle of the fireplace mantle.

And you’re right, OW turned out to be a definitive ruby, now took over as whole shelf in the curio cabinet.

I need bigger display cabinets. Actually I want to get a huge entertainment center with side displays. All my non Windstone dragons are in bins except for a McFarlane hydra sitting on the nightstand (3 heads, 6 wings, about the size of the OW). And if I can figure out on my phone how to shrink pics I’ll post stuff so you guys can see.

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

VS what I do to post pictures to the forum is either upload them to imgur and link from there or text the picture to someone and then save the picture out of the chat because it makes it small enough to upload to the forum.

Megan
                            Participant

Any new additions on the way?

I’m eagerly awaiting the arrival of a black gold hatcher (new version) and shipping confirmation on my Kickstarter bantam ๐Ÿ™‚

pipsxlch
                              Participant

Just got confirmation that my Bantam has shipped!๐Ÿ˜

Megan
                                Participant

Yaaay, the Flight of the Bantams has begun!

I’m also now waiting on an old green emperor… a-hem. No more dragons for me for a while. *blush*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.